Open Conquer a mod

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I am doing a conquer a mod city with a difference for this world.

I have spawned a city as Silver Witch so you can find me easily. Its right in the centre and hopefully quite reachable. I have a few days of protection left. Then:

1000 gold to the player that conquers my city
750 if it is a different player that gets the first revolt - to get 750 you have to clear the city and revolt. If its already clear then it doesn't count.

Anyone can trip/support me and if anyone actually helps me prevent a revolt/cs I will add a Hoplite V, a hydra I and a fast trans V to their inventory. I will not ask for help specifically but I will answer direct questions if asked. If I have my own defence and you send a few troops this does not count. This only goes to a player or players where without the help i would be lost.

If there is a scenario that i haven't covered i get the final say on this!!

totosa

Hipparchus
sounds fun!!!
looking forward to participate in this challenge this is what i like about this game!

also a great opportunity for non golders like me to have a chance to get some gold... if i win this challange i can finally play with commander, merchant and high priestess active :D

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Been there. Done that. Got the T shirt and heard all the excuses.

silver trophy 2.GIF

Last edited:

gkassimis

Hipparchus
and of course only to a revolt world mods do such a contest where you can easily play without 24h alarm and still be able to save your city. if you dare, do it on a cq world so i can spam the hell out of ya. or actually it would not be spam but not keeping fair play as you call it when i send tickets to report it. lets see how nice it is when it happens to you and you do nothing to stop it

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Nope not possible - can't get Inno to offer T shirts. Excuses?? Ive lost a few cities in all sorts of situations and I say well done every time, thats the game and a good fight is worth it. Unless........... was this months after we won?.......... oops can't make excuses!!!

The black sails/TBC/any team that loses but keeps playing after the winners leave - special.

*“They’re the team that got absolutely smoked in the 400m sprint, and then while everyone else is on the podium being given Olympic gold, they kept running laps of the track shouting “look, I’m winning, I’m winning” only to finally, at world close, realise that the stadium has been long empty and that they’re going home with nothing.”*

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Spoken like a "true man" who finishes long before their partner and then cries about how things ended when its all over.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Anyway - moving on lets update you guys on the situation.

Lots of nice messages and lots of trips and I'm intending to be fully defensive by the time protection ends. To be fair to those on islands further out I will not give CS times but if asked I will confirm if a player managed a revolt (Not the exact time of a revolt start). If you trip you should be able to work out revolt starts though.

@gkassimis I have run similar comps in conquest. I am not worrying too much with alarms but I do respond when I can. It's for fun, as the game should be and I have strategies for when I dont or cant have the alarm going.

I want you to attack me - i want a player to conquer me - I just also want others to get involved so i'm giving different options.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Spoken like a "true man" who finishes long before their partner and then cries about how things ended when its all over.
Ozz if your lovemaking is anything like your gameplay, it’s distant, ineffectual, and ends with her asking who you are and why you’re in her house.

Also, if anyone can get me an invite close to Hydna so that I can participate, I’ll trade them all the gold I have left over once it’s done.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ozz if your lovemaking is anything like your gameplay, it’s distant, ineffectual, and ends with her asking who you are and why you’re in her house.

Also, if anyone can get me an invite close to Hydna so that I can participate, I’ll trade them all the gold I have left over once it’s done.

this is a link as close to me as possible but i spawned right in the centre so i was trying to be close to lots of players.

Anyway - moving on lets update you guys on the situation.

Lots of nice messages and lots of trips and I'm intending to be fully defensive by the time protection ends. To be fair to those on islands further out I will not give CS times but if asked I will confirm if a player managed a revolt (Not the exact time of a revolt start). If you trip you should be able to work out revolt starts though.

@gkassimis I have run similar comps in conquest. I am not worrying too much with alarms but I do respond when I can. It's for fun, as the game should be and I have strategies for when I dont or cant have the alarm going.

I want you to attack me - i want a player to conquer me - I just also want others to get involved so i'm giving different options.
I will conquer you.