Open Conquer a mod

Invoker007

Taxiarch
For those of you who doesn't know where the city is, it's near the corner (the border)of O44,O55,O54,045. I could have easily conquered it since, her city is with the same island as mine. But then members of 3 coward alliances, attacking me and conquered before I could do so.

LongbowMan

Lochagos
For those of you who doesn't know where the city is, it's near the corner (the border)of O44,O55,O54,045. I could have easily conquered it since, her city is with the same island as mine. But then members of 3 coward alliances, attacking me and conquered before I could do so.
smiley-emoticons-greenistan.gif

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well I am not sure about that! Possibly but give me some credit! I have played revolt you know!

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Yep well done to KarmaError404. Sadly after so many sending trips and offering help only 1 reacted to the revolt and he was only interested in the state of my wall. I also didnt notice the clearing until my city was empty (it was fairly quick) and in any case revolt is tricky alone.

I gave Karma the 1000 but since there is no one to give any troop spells to and he got both the first revolt and the conquest I am adding a few troop spells to his acc.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Yep well done to KarmaError404. Sadly after so many sending trips and offering help only 1 reacted to the revolt and he was only interested in the state of my wall. I also didnt notice the clearing until my city was empty (it was fairly quick) and in any case revolt is tricky alone.

I gave Karma the 1000 but since there is no one to give any troop spells to and he got both the first revolt and the conquest I am adding a few troop spells to his acc.
Thank youuu! much appreciated and it was quite fun to be honest ahaha :D