conquering farm villages

DeletedUser

ok so the island has villiages that say not conquered above them but would they be someone elses villiages?
if so i think i may have attacked a few people woopsydoodle.

i ask because i saw a level 2 villiage and thought thats got to be someones, this would be annoying if they belong to a faction member or alliance pact, wouldnt want to cause wars now would we.

DeletedUser

ok so the island has villiages that say not conquered above them but would they be someone elses villiages?
if so i think i may have attacked a few people woopsydoodle.

i ask because i saw a level 2 villiage and thought thats got to be someones, this would be annoying if they belong to a faction member or alliance pact, wouldnt want to cause wars now would we.

buddy, it doesnt work like that.. the farming villages can be owned by all the players of the island.. that means if a village is conquered, then also you can conquer it.. you could refer the help desk too..

DeletedUser

ahh so if i upgrade a villiage then everyone shares the upgrade, like someone mustav upgraded a villiage near me so i can benefit off overs upgrades...... cool.... no need to waste my resources then ha ha

DeletedUser

ahh so if i upgrade a villiage then everyone shares the upgrade, like someone mustav upgraded a villiage near me so i can benefit off overs upgrades...... cool.... no need to waste my resources then ha ha

correct.. in a way..

DeletedUser23307

My game won't let me "occupy" the next farm village, but I know it's possible. When does the game give me the green light? Does the ratio-bar in the top of the Attack Box significant? How do I speed up the opportunity to conquer these villages? Len V.

DeletedUser

The "ratio bar" you're talking about indicates how many farmspaces worth of troops you still need in all your towns on the respective island before the system allows you to conquer another farming village. So if it says 65/100 for example you will need another 35 slingers or 5 transport ships. It doesn't matter in which town you build those units (as long as they're on the same island) and what sort of troops you build. Obviously though, transport ships don't kill anything, so it's pointless to recruit those in the early stages for the sole purpose of gaining another FV, but as the game progresses, it actually makes sense. Remember, it's the farmspaces that count, not the number of units.