Conquering farms

DeletedUser

I just attempted to conquer a third farm. It had three archers defending it. I had 11 swordsmen. The simulator indicated that I would win. However, when I attacked the farm. all of my swordsmen vanished, and the defending bowmen remain. The farm remains unconquered. What went wrong? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is rather strange, could you post a screenshot of battle report?

DeletedUser

This is rather strange, could you post a screenshot of battle report?

Initially, there was no battle report. I looked again, a couple of hours later and found a battle report, and I then found that the farm was now defeated.

Perhaps I should have refreshed my browser or something? Or is there normally a time delay like that?

DeletedUser

I noticed a delay in things such as attacks and trades. Refreshing after the expected time of completion fixes it.

DeletedUser

I have also noitced the simluator has given me wrong numbers in troop loss. I have won but have had a greater loss in what it was portraying on the simulator on Sigma.

DeletedUser2795

In general things like this are not instantaneous, for example I have noticed that notifications for building completion will show up a few seconds after it finishes, as well as other small delays. And just a Game play suggestion: Avoid attacking with swords, try to attack with slingers or Hoplites at this stage in the game, if you have them available.

DeletedUser

The simulator is not always 100% accurate, especially since you don't know your luck before you actually send the troops out, so the number you out in there is a pure guess on your part. Leaving it a 0% will throw the numbers off, depending on what your luck was.

DeletedUser2795

But there is no luck on the report for conquering farm villages :S

DeletedUser

Its the new grepolis, I think its a bug, for I get it all the time.
I need to refresh my browser, or the same thing happens, not just with attacks, with trade, reports and mails too.
In Google chrome and in FF