Conquest Challenge 2013

DeletedUser11886

I have a challenge for everyone, I will grow my city, 55 - Olaman - A slowly up to a nice city, to around 2500-3000 points by the beginning of conquest. The first person to SUCCESSFULLY CONQUER me, will have my full respect, +rep, get their name posted on this, and a ton of BP and a whole nice city. I will be building my defenses though, and if you want to help defend me I'll post your name here as well! (You hopefully will get tons of BP. Lol)

Thanks for reading :)

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Drool Rockworm for 4 hours of support. Lol.

I'll send a mass mail out to every top 20 alliances. This message will be updated to something more formal later.

EDIT: Someone just attacked me with 136 Swords and 10 Horsemen. Thanks for the BP! (I won't post the name because he will be completely ridiculed by his alliance. )
Screen Shot 2013-02-11 at 1.29.11 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

I'll try. People stopped attacking me after I finished off their whole armies ;(

Who the heck attacks with tons of swords? I had 2 attacks of swords, the one up there and another small one with 15 swords. Probably his whole army.

DeletedUser11886

Sure. I'm not using my mac right now, so I don't know how to take screenshots with this laptop.

Looks like people stopped attacking me. Only one attack has made it through, but I think I have built myself back up though.

Two people supported me so far. I guess its time to start stacking units. hehe.

DeletedUser11886

Kinda. People are still attacking, and I'm just going to clear my resources every day and my units. Upgrade my wall and then activate milita xD

The only reason I made this was so that I could see how its like to get rimmed xD

DeletedUser

Where's the pic of you wall?

DeletedUser829

Please, the last thing I want is to get emails with "Hi. As you all know I'm a bunny. I have a city that you should try to conquer. I've built it to withstand any attack"

images