Conquest Draft

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone here was bashing, just curious. Don't know why you'd play a 200city account :p

DeletedUser12512

I never said i didnt play a gifted account. I got that account like 6 months ago maybe longer i cant remember but im sure it was longer than 6 months ago. I got that account for a reason though because i know how to play, ive good firends. I am a team player and always follow rules

sounds good, you can be my personal lacky then

DeletedUser

What... None interested to be in a draft??? You will feel a very awesome feeling if you are in a draft so I urge you not to pass on a feeling like this....

DeletedUser

In-game name: Rickard Stark
Grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/player/2395183 (Been on VM for 3 weeks)
Do you have the tactician award: Yes
Would you like to be a founder: No (I would like to be a leader though)
If yes please talk about your qualifications in 1-2 sentences:
I was once part of Permanent Ban on Corinth (No 1. Alliance)
In Sigma, I founded my own alliance before merging into Black Watch and became a leader there. I Rank 163, have 40 cities (38), and have helped lead the alliance well.
Skype name: christopher.ye_1210

DeletedUser

In-game name: ShadowMelik
Grepostats link: No point (all stats removed as I stopped playing for a while)
Do you have the tactician award: Yes
Would you like to be a founder: Sure why not
If yes please talk about your qualifications in 1-2 sentences: Founded "Honour and Power" in Ephesus. Between 18th December and 27th(ish) of March I led the alliance.
HaP held the top positions for ABP, BP and Average Points/Player for the whole of that period. We held most points for all days but 4 (and we had the lowest member count in top 12 for the majority of the time.)

Sorry tried to keep it as brief as possible so it's a bit of a mess...

Skype name: ShadowMelik2