Passed Conquest Planner / City Claimer

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

And how would you specify which empty sea port? would you just say "one of the anchor points on island XXX|XXX?

DeletedUser

Even the anchor points have specific identifications, which can be recognised by the planner. Besides the planner will have a padlock icon on the claimed city if viewed via map. Just like in Tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Every town has its own identification number. It's unique and i'm damn sure the anchor points have them too, since i doubt it will be generated when a city is founded on it. I could be wrong though. Nah! :p

DeletedUser2795

Yes, I know that individual towns have their own identification number, but I do not now about anchor points, unless when the conquer planner is implemented you can click on a city, anchor point, abandoned city, etc. and there is a "claim city" next to the send mail and invite buttons

DeletedUser

Thanks for reviving it, this idea shiuld really be considered

DeletedUser1405

This idea needs more people looking and discussing it, the original idea is an excellent one and i know this isnt TW but the idea would make the gameplay in Grepolis so much easier for alliances.
We need all we can to bring and keep new players as there seems to be a large drain of people going back to TW.
Lets take the best from there and see if we can get them in here.

DeletedUser

Idea moved to Development Discussions. A poll will be added within a few days if no constructive comments are added to the discussion.

DeletedUser2663

i fully support this. you seem to have covered all the points that need to be covered. i cant wait till this comes to a vote

DeletedUser2795

so, exactly 8 months, 3 hours, and 37 minutes after the thread was originally opened, this idea will finally be voted on :/. That has to be a record :p.

DeletedUser2795

And how many of your alliances players actually post? When you use the forums, even if everyone posted the city they were claiming exactly the right forum and format every time, once you got to a point where most people in your alliance are conquering relatively often (or you have more then ~50 players who all have any conquer ability), then organization of the threads is not easy, you might do it for a short bit, but eventually it is just too much to easily keep track of and if you need to avoid stepping on other alliance's toes, then that is just throwing more variables into the mix and only the best alliances could avoid *too many* incidents.
Edit: and This page does not make me confident in your ability to judge, and the fact that that is your only world, unless you have a different ingame name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes for alliances.

The poll ended a while ago. Time to close this thread. The vote passed and idea will be submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.