Conquest System

Which conquest system do you prefer?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Which conquest system do your prefer, Conquest or Revolt?

Lugosi

Strategos
conquest because it's simpler and it was first, revolt just allows people who can't do maths to get into a huge mess :p and I mean a huge one, it went everywhere

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I like them both but I prefer revolt mainly because I have gotten more points on a revolt server than I did back on Gamma with conquest.

DeletedUser

I don't even understand revolt to be honest, and I don't want to Ill never play a revolt world again.

DeletedUser

I'm on a revolt world :heh:

And you guys are saying that conquest is easier :eek:

:Angry:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well yeah conquest is certainly easier. Especially for if you have one city. You need to send 2 attacks at least to take a city with Revolt, but with Conquest you only need 1 attack technically. Revolt addded in the concept of CS sniping and timing attacks to land within seconds of the CS. So revolt worlds can involve a lot more work to take a city.

DeletedUser

Well yeah conquest is certainly easier. Especially for if you have one city. You need to send 2 attacks at least to take a city with Revolt, but with Conquest you only need 1 attack technically. Revolt addded in the concept of CS sniping and timing attacks to land within seconds of the CS. So revolt worlds can involve a lot more work to take a city.

Thanks for the info.

Never quit what you have started, so I struggle through until someone takes me out. :p

DeletedUser

spoken like a true revolt player :p

you may need to send a minimum of 2 attacks in revolt and 1 in conquest, but you also need to send defence in conquest!

also, i'm not sure how CS sniping and timing attacks is any more relevant in revolt than it is in conquest - it's pretty much essential in both systems (in fact, in conquest you have an extra technique of slicing a CS just after it lands too)

as for more work to take a city in revolt, i think that's again a matter of opinion. in revolt you need to plough through 12hrs of defensive stacking to clear your target for a CS, but in conquest you need to defend your siege from attacks for anything from 8hrs to 24hrs depending on the world speed.

DeletedUser

I play in Theta mainly and started Kappa a few weeks back and am already liking Conquest better than revolt. Conquest is more of a challenge; revolt takes less.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well I personally find conquest to be a bit simple. I clear a city, send a CS attack followed by support. For myself it's easier than clearing a city, sending a revolt attack, then reclearing the city, and sending a CS to take the city.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone, I think I have a good grip on what I need to do
;)
:p
:eek:
:rolleyes:
:eek:

Aaah!! to much thinking :Angry: