conquor question...

DeletedUser

Hi all.

I'm new to Grepolis, so still getting to grips with the finer points of the game.

I understand that this is a no-conquor world, which is why I decided to start here in the first place.

my question is this: If we can't tak over any village belonging to a player, then surely the only options available is to colonise a village on an island with no farms?

I'm obviously wrong as the players with second villages have taken them on farming islands - what am I missing? how have they managed that? have they all just got lucky and found farming islands with an empty slot or what ?

DeletedUser

You can take a city once it ghosts (grey flag) without using conquer. Also occasionally there is an island where a player ghosts really early and their city disappears and leaves the colonize anchor

DeletedUser

so how long does it take for a inactive city to ghost? and surely, that village will remain just 175 points - the villages some players have already taken are considerably more than that. ?

DeletedUser30636

sometimes you can find a city in the 600 point zone thats ghosted, but later on there can be ghosted like 1500 points, but they probably just grew the city.

DeletedUser30636

yes also of that in need of things... i have no clue what i just said?

DeletedUser

After a player goes ghost, their city begins to rot. Once it's points drop extremely low, it disappears, leaving an empty slot for people to colonize new cities