Constantly refreshing?

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having to frequently refresh grepol? I'll leave for 10 minutes to go check on something, come back to send out more farming runs and I have to refresh the page. After clicking refresh, the screen goes white and I have to hit refresh again, sometimes twice. Same when I first log on too, it gets kinda annoying after constantly refreshing for so long. I use the latest version of Google Chrome as well, so I don't think my browser is outdated.

Lugosi

Strategos
Is anyone else having to frequently refresh grepol? I'll leave for 10 minutes to go check on something, come back to send out more farming runs and I have to refresh the page. After clicking refresh, the screen goes white and I have to hit refresh again, sometimes twice. Same when I first log on too, it gets kinda annoying after constantly refreshing for so long. I use the latest version of Google Chrome as well, so I don't think my browser is outdated.

problem has already been reported on bugs :) its annoying isn't it? happens to me more than every 10 mins sometimes =Z

DeletedUser

no problems with being refreshed here!
I do get tired of having to log-in, get white screen, back up, log-in again (slowly)...to gain initial access, lately.

DeletedUser

Same here as Bidais...

It is very annoying as everytime i log ini have to refresh or go back to get into my worlds!

It also happens when left for 10 minutes or any lenght of time longer.

DeletedUser

Its now stopped with me!

I think they resolved the bug now.

DeletedUser

Google Chrome released 13.0.782.215 on August 22, 2011, which resolved the issue.

DeletedUser

What is the build number? For instance, mine is 13.0.782/215. You click the wrench on the top right to find the "About Google Chrome"

DeletedUser

Well then we would have to go through the security settings you have.