Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
> See attack in coming from “069. Break”

> Purify Wisdom

> Realise that in that time there’s a few timed clears and the support numbers are mounting.

> Rather than start lining up snipes, herc’ing seastorms or walling up to DLU front, log into discord/Skype/boomerchat

> Complain bitterly about how the mods have been bribed with bitcoin and that it’s impossible to snipe this on an iPad.

> Continue complaining, lose 2 griff nukes to close slings from random memers while you furiously pound your keyboard and shout at your alliance about how the vaccines have caused this.

> Lose city

> Punchy upset by lack of attempted snipe, so recalls all his units and support and does it again while you call the first one lost.
 

gkassimis

Hipparchus
my point is that before judging if those timings are humanly possible or done with bot, we need to consider 2 important factors. the amount of cities used for those timings and the cs tt.

since there is a +- 10 secs because of antitimer to achive the desired time you have 1 chance in 20 which is 5% possibility. with a fast connection, fast laptop and fast fingers you can manage around 6 tries for every city which is 5% x 6 tries = 30%. if you combine different speed units like ls or st then you have more tries of course but from what @KING of Rogue posted there were no different speed units which means for every city he had 30% chances to achieve the perfect timing. so statistically speaking for those 11 perfect timing supps he should have used 36 cities (30% per city means 3,3 cities to achive 100% x 11 timings = 36,3 cities). so in my opinion a player who used more than 40 cities to achive that result then he can do it but if he used less than 30 then he probably used a bot.

the other factor is cs tt. you need to dedicate around 25 secs for every city you try timing (20 secs for actual timing and 5 secs to change city from planner. if you have a less than 30m cs then you dont have the necessary time to make all your 6 tries per city. in such short tt we have cities with less than 10 secs tt difference. if you have a cs tt close to an hour then i believe its possible to time 36 cities to manage those 11 supps.

in conclusion, just posting a screen shot of those timings tells me nothing. i need to know the cs tt and a screenshot of the attack planner so i can see how many cities were used and the tt difference between them. of course its possible to manage 11 perfect timings out of 11 cities but chances are that it can happen once in a lifetime but TBC accussed that 4-5 meme players were doing this thing repeatedly and i dont believe in coincidences. stats and maths never lie.
 

Lethal-Bacon

Strategos
my point is that before judging if those timings are humanly possible or done with bot, we need to consider 2 important factors. the amount of cities used for those timings and the cs tt.

since there is a +- 10 secs because of antitimer to achive the desired time you have 1 chance in 20 which is 5% possibility. with a fast connection, fast laptop and fast fingers you can manage around 6 tries for every city which is 5% x 6 tries = 30%. if you combine different speed units like ls or st then you have more tries of course but from what @KING of Rogue posted there were no different speed units which means for every city he had 30% chances to achieve the perfect timing. so statistically speaking for those 11 perfect timing supps he should have used 36 cities (30% per city means 3,3 cities to achive 100% x 11 timings = 36,3 cities). so in my opinion a player who used more than 40 cities to achive that result then he can do it but if he used less than 30 then he probably used a bot.

the other factor is cs tt. you need to dedicate around 25 secs for every city you try timing (20 secs for actual timing and 5 secs to change city from planner. if you have a less than 30m cs then you dont have the necessary time to make all your 6 tries per city. in such short tt we have cities with less than 10 secs tt difference. if you have a cs tt close to an hour then i believe its possible to time 36 cities to manage those 11 supps.

in conclusion, just posting a screen shot of those timings tells me nothing. i need to know the cs tt and a screenshot of the attack planner so i can see how many cities were used and the tt difference between them. of course its possible to manage 11 perfect timings out of 11 cities but chances are that it can happen once in a lifetime but TBC accussed that 4-5 meme players were doing this thing repeatedly and i dont believe in coincidences. stats and maths never lie.

then you clearly do not know how a bot works gkass, in majority of cases bot will do 3-4 attempts at sending a support/attack.
a good player that knows what he is doing with good internet and pc/laptop because f mobile app can do 5-6 attempts easy, so u are in fact always better then a bot when it comes to timing everything.
i do not know how many cities king was sending with or if his ls/st anchors didnt get good timings but got good with only fs/birs but players like that usually go heavy on the defense side like 70-80% defense city builds so they have loads of crap to time with, so if there are 5-15 supports at same second as cs or 1 sec after its highly doable in the mid to late stages of the world.
all it comes down to is how dedicated you are and how much time you want to spend a day timing like that because it takes a good chunk of your day.

im more than fine with leaving a support if its within 3 sec of cs but some of the meme academy players are fanatics about getting those on same time or 1 sec after timings and always cancel support if its not at that level and they still have more anchors to try with.

p.s. yes bots can send more than 4 attempts but then you are 90% chance more likely to get banned when reported because then mods go over your clicks and logs and its obvious, and if there was no ban on reported player then its because he did it better than a bot would on his own ;)
 

bugeyes10

Phrourach
im more than fine with leaving a support if its within 3 sec of cs but some of the meme academy players are fanatics about getting those on same time or 1 sec after timings and always cancel support if its not at that level and they still have more anchors to try with.
If I don't get SS or +1 I just cancel entirely. This is the way

Edit: Also if bots could time why wasn't TJ lining up like that every day?
 

gkassimis

Hipparchus
then you clearly do not know how a bot works gkass, in majority of cases bot will do 3-4 attempts at sending a support/attack.
a good player that knows what he is doing with good internet and pc/laptop because f mobile app can do 5-6 attempts easy, so u are in fact always better then a bot when it comes to timing everything.
i do not know how many cities king was sending with or if his ls/st anchors didnt get good timings but got good with only fs/birs but players like that usually go heavy on the defense side like 70-80% defense city builds so they have loads of crap to time with, so if there are 5-15 supports at same second as cs or 1 sec after its highly doable in the mid to late stages of the world.
all it comes down to is how dedicated you are and how much time you want to spend a day timing like that because it takes a good chunk of your day.

im more than fine with leaving a support if its within 3 sec of cs but some of the meme academy players are fanatics about getting those on same time or 1 sec after timings and always cancel support if its not at that level and they still have more anchors to try with.

p.s. yes bots can send more than 4 attempts but then you are 90% chance more likely to get banned when reported because then mods go over your clicks and logs and its obvious, and if there was no ban on reported player then its because he did it better than a bot would on his own ;)
i ll take as compliment your comment that i dont know how a bot works :)
i thought only 1 attempt was needed for the desired timing.
 

bugeyes10

Phrourach
i ll take as compliment your comment that i dont know how a bot works :)
i thought only 1 attempt was needed for the desired timing.
see this is what doesn't make sense. People think the bot just magically turns off the anti timer. But if you could do that, why not make every single attack and support the same second. A bot timing would just do the same thing a human does except it can't processing the information as fast as you can and it makes it worse.
 

gaby kitty

Taxiarch
Gka dont bother to talk with botters...

inno is not capable to find bot,inno`s tools are too old for this bot

bc inno not able to detect it, unfortunately more and more people will use it as well

however, fair play in this game disappeared long time ago :(

only money matters for inno, wake up people

spam, vulgar words and a lot of money,this is grepolis now, for those who don't know
 

Kosti

Chiliarch
Gka dont bother to talk with botters...

inno is not capable to find bot,inno`s tools are too old for this bot

bc inno not able to detect it, unfortunately more and more people will use it as well

however, fair play in this game disappeared long time ago :(

only money matters for inno, wake up people

spam, vulgar words and a lot of money,this is grepolis now, for those who don't know
thats some heavy *** copium, just some boomer that doesnt understand it
 

Lethal-Bacon

Strategos
i ll take as compliment your comment that i dont know how a bot works :)
i thought only 1 attempt was needed for the desired timing.

gkass, we both played in BZC for couple of worlds and we both know certain BZC players used it and got banned along the years, most of the things they did wasnt magical or even great yet they got banned, i still remember EN100 where loads of BZC players who i knew were clean timed way better and played way better than ones that were cheating on the same world and others after that :)

bot isnt magic if you use it to get the edge over normal players ( more send attempts than it is possible for a human or you demand resources for lets say 16-20/24 hrs a day ) then you will get banned 100% the moment you get reported because everything you click and do is logged and stored.

now with 1 click demand res for all villages and still being able to send more attempts on your own there is absolutely no edge or benefit to using one.
to be great at this game in this age you need 1 out of 2 things, either sink majority of your day into playing this game or heavy gold usage, or both lol
 

Lethal-Bacon

Strategos
thats some heavy *** copium, just some boomer that doesnt understand it

nah dude, she is perfectly aware of everything, she played with number of cheaters in her BZC premade over the years and everyone in the team knew it but did nothing/said nothing about it and continued to play with such players even after they got banned over and over again lol
 

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Gka dont bother to talk with botters...

inno is not capable to find bot,inno`s tools are too old for this bot

bc inno not able to detect it, unfortunately more and more people will use it as well

however, fair play in this game disappeared long time ago :(

only money matters for inno, wake up people

spam, vulgar words and a lot of money,this is grepolis now, for those who don't know
I like how you’re telling a guy who literally outed you for botting and confessed to having watched teamviewer for you, to not talk to botters and cheaters.
 

gkassimis

Hipparchus
I like how you’re telling a guy who literally outed you for botting and confessed to having watched teamviewer for you, to not talk to botters and cheaters.
i have no boss and no one tells me what to do or who to talk to. but when i have confessed such thing as you say cause i have no clue
 

Lethal-Bacon

Strategos
i have no boss and no one tells me what to do or who to talk to. but when i have confessed such thing as you say cause i have no clue

idk about her recent history but i damn well know she used TV and that her assistant played for quite some time lol
idk if that changed over the years but i would think she had a good friend to continue watching over her.
 

oiecanadienne

Hekatontarch
Gka dont bother to talk with botters...

inno is not capable to find bot,inno`s tools are too old for this bot

bc inno not able to detect it, unfortunately more and more people will use it as well

however, fair play in this game disappeared long time ago :(

only money matters for inno, wake up people

spam, vulgar words and a lot of money,this is grepolis now, for those who don't know
You spent way more gold than any of us golding up your wall anytime a CS was timed on you lol. And you still lost those cities.

Btw @gkassimis here’s a good snippet of how many cities we usually had for these kind of CS’s. By the late game I’d argue we each had 10-15 more cities in this area as many of these islands flipped blue

People just suck at math and would rather pretend that we are cheating than admit that we are just better at the game than then. They refuse to learn to do it themselves
 

Attachments

  • C8ADABA3-CA84-4006-AD7D-08BCC369E924.jpeg
    C8ADABA3-CA84-4006-AD7D-08BCC369E924.jpeg
    787.8 KB · Views: 31

punchy

Hoplite
timing is not about skill it's about luck how the attacks go. the better your cities are located better times u can get cause you can use anchors and time everything well (which clearly was not my case in 136 lmao)... and also how you manage your cities cause if you build only ls nukes of course your not gonna have stuff to time.... you dont need much skill to click 3 buttons quickly you just need to do it consistently
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top