Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

punchy

Taxiarch
You spent way more gold than any of us golding up your wall anytime a CS was timed on you lol. And you still lost those cities.

Btw @gkassimis here’s a good snippet of how many cities we usually had for these kind of CS’s. By the late game I’d argue we each had 10-15 more cities in this area as many of these islands flipped blue

People just suck at math and would rather pretend that we are cheating than admit that we are just better at the game than then. They refuse to learn to do it themselves
no way u just revealed the secret technique :O

totosa

Hipparchus
You spent way more gold than any of us golding up your wall anytime a CS was timed on you lol. And you still lost those cities.

Btw @gkassimis here’s a good snippet of how many cities we usually had for these kind of CS’s. By the late game I’d argue we each had 10-15 more cities in this area as many of these islands flipped blue

People just suck at math and would rather pretend that we are cheating than admit that we are just better at the game than then. They refuse to learn to do it themselves
i wouldnt have shared the sniper strategy to everyone here in the externals

gkassimis

Hipparchus
TBC will continue claiming that some meme players used bots for those timings and meme players will continue claiming that TBC were just looking for excuses to justify their failure. there were 2 screenshots from 2 different sieges and all i am asking is a screenshot of the bloody planner and the exact cs tt

gaby kitty

Lochagos

how can i defence against bot?
how can i defence when your alliance have 50 cities close and me only 5 ?
how can i defence when all your supp was sent in max 5-7 sec and ofc landed in same sec with cs? all my back snipe was useless when land after all your supp

can you snipe ?

how easy to say you cant snipe

why you not tell how many times we sniped your cs

not even inno cant do what you and another 4-5 players did ,so what to learn?
where is lag for you? NO LAG

bugeyes10

Phrourach
pepe.jpg

gaby kitty

Lochagos
idk about her recent history but i damn well know she used TV and that her assistant played for quite some time lol
idk if that changed over the years but i would think she had a good friend to continue watching over her.
use TV and do what?
if I weren't able to defend my cities, do you think others could?
if use alarm this means i use TV?

use TV to watch how much spam i had?

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
TBC will continue claiming that some meme players used bots for those timings and meme players will continue claiming that TBC were just looking for excuses to justify their failure. there were 2 screenshots from 2 different sieges and all i am asking is a screenshot of the bloody planner and the exact cs tt
Dude we did like 4-5 CS like this daily. Obviously the images you see are the ones we saved in discord because they are the best. We had some bad ones too

Like I didn’t save CS travel times or planners and stuff. I can go back and look and find myself complaining about some of the planners I made, like here. About the best I can do. I’d say on average a CS TT was 20-25 minutes. Sometimes more sometimes less

Attachments

• DFDE51B5-F18F-4A0B-9348-04F092C4E406.jpeg
    DFDE51B5-F18F-4A0B-9348-04F092C4E406.jpeg
    802.9 KB · Views: 44

gaby kitty

Lochagos
is bot bc human is impossible when you have so many supp very close to send/resend so fast and land i same sec with cs all the time plus not miss the next supp...and next supp send /resend again land in same time with cs ...so where is lag?

bugeyes10

Phrourach
inno put lag with a reason ,right? but no lag only for 5-6 players....the rest of players are idiots?
the only time inno puts lag is when a lot of commands land at once. The up until then it shouldn't be an issue. If you're lining up snipes before the commands land, you shouldn't have lag. If you do, its your own crappy hardware and not inno's fault. I really don't know how else to explain this to you, its as dumbed down as I can make it.

gaby kitty

Lochagos
ofc you are not stupid to explain how bot work

lag is to prevent to have all players everything in same sec ....but surprise: only 5-6 players can have what they want ,when they want in same sec

gaby kitty

Lochagos
the truth is inno has limited tools,so some bots can be detected, others cannot....and smart players use this opportunity very well

bugeyes10

Phrourach
The truth is that you are either

1) incapable of understanding the simple maths behind probability and number of attempts at getting same second

2) understand perfectly but want an excuse

3) brain dead
honestly its like talking to a brick wall. We've tried explaining the timing, we've tried explaining the lag, Hydna has even linked them to Shuri's guide. At this point they are either brain dead or willfully ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.