Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Trust me, anybody can do this with a good headset and nice gaming chair
i cant. maybe my connection isnt fast enough or my laptop too old or my fingers too rusty but i cant do it. maybe i am lackingn the skills but i always depended on my superior numbers in cities, forces and gold :)

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
i cant. maybe my connection isnt fast enough or my laptop too old or my fingers too rusty but i cant do it. maybe i am lackingn the skills but i always depended on my superior numbers in cities, forces and gold :)
The only time I was sweating a little bit on this server is when you and Fadiga were timing onto the cities we founded in BZC core

We had to wake everybody on island to help with snipes. Now that is fun to me, everybody just attacks at night and hopes you don’t wake up

You don’t see any proper gameplay anymore and when you do people just scream bot because they are too lazy to learn or even try

gaby kitty

Lochagos
every opened minded person who watches those 2 videos has no other option than admire the skill the players have shown. consider me convinced guys
but only with bot you can do this ,is not about math...it`s about speed and human cant do this with every supp

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i wonder at what point you just say "its a waste of time trying to prove anything to these people" and just keep smashing them and laughing at their claims :)

bugeyes10

Phrourach
i wonder at what point you just say "its a waste of time trying to prove anything to these people" and just keep smashing them and laughing at their claims :)
No more smashing. Luckily for them we’ve more or less retired. This world was just so boring no desire to play anymore. Maybe we’ll make a guest appearance for the right server.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Hey I know I've not been around as much but I am back with another MEME

8hRafRE.png

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We seem to be going round and round in this thread and as the world has closed I'll be locking this thread and moving the forum over to the closed world section.

Status
Not open for further replies.