Wish List Cooperative Play

• Thread starter DeletedUser54444
  • Start date

DeletedUser54444

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to implement cooperative play. Since it's not possible for players to be defended by Vacation Mode when they are on an island with World Wonders, a coop partner would be able to access their account when they are being attacked and take defensive action.

antz2013

Phrourach
That is considered co-playing and is against the rules.

§2) Account Usage
Each player can play, in each world, with only one account. Players are not allowed to use other players' accounts.

An alternative, if they cannot be available, is to hand off their WW cities

DeletedUser54444

That is considered co-playing and is against the rules.

§2) Account Usage
Each player can play, in each world, with only one account. Players are not allowed to use other players' accounts.

An alternative, if they cannot be available, is to hand off their WW cities

Thus my suggestion. This way a player won't have to hand off their WW cities. I got the idea from Tribal Wars 2 and it works really well.

DeletedUser51423

The entire reasoning to change the rules about VM and WW is to make WW less anti-climatic. As a whole i think most players, myself included think that WW is an odd way of being able to win a server, and while we wait sometimes impatiently on a new end game, this fix make make it a little more difficult to win and thus more fun to play when WW starts.

antz2013

Phrourach
Another issue with the idea is that once the account is accessed, the VM mode would be disabled for that player. Who would then play that account as it would have to be played in it's entirety by someone that is not the owner of that account (after all they went into VM for a reason)? At present, there is no way to partially access an account, so it is all or nothing.