CORE is recruiting

DeletedUser

Are you looking for an alliance were you can have fun and play the game? Join CORE! Founded only a few days a go we are growing fast and are moving up in the Delta rankings. We are mainly 50/50 on war and diplomacy but we have troops.

Ranking system:
Recruit
Private
Sergent
Chief
Captain
Major
Lieutenent
Council Promotion like General or Co-leader.

You must be active at least 2 times a week to join and leadership positions are shirinking so apply now!

Founders: Austin248 and nicholas125522

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you like to have diplomatic relations with us, L.O.B? We have a small presence in Ocean 73 and are well established in others. If you agree, I will seek official permission.

DeletedUser

same here.

kinda funny, i just joined today because the alliance just started 5-6 days ago and we are recruiting pretty good. How bout you?

DeletedUser

I have been promoted to diplomat, so I say yes. Just need to get final confirmation from the founder.

DeletedUser

Joke

lol guys you really shouldnt join CORE they are a MRA and nothing gets done there...
I messaged every member saying i was conquering one of their members i didnt get a reply or even get attacked.
They dont seem to care about their members :'(

oh well thanks for the city guys ;)
its called STILL NEED A NAME 35 sorry its now I LOVE CAKE 35 if you guys want to attack :p

oh i finaly got a message and guess what it said...

the person was saying they wanted to leave CORE and join a different alliance lmao your members really support you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow...pretty sure CORE is like a month old lol. guess I'll check

DeletedUser

oh and guys if you want me to show you the message just mail me

DeletedUser

yup CORE is a great alliance. they build good cities for me to take *g*

DeletedUser

I was in CORE for a while! It was fun! then I joined LoC-ness. Whats up you guys?

DeletedUser

well...the fact that is, they are everywhere. They are where we(IL) are located, and they are apparently where you(LoC) is located. That's the opposite sides of Delta

DeletedUser

well...the fact that is, they are everywhere. They are where we(IL) are located, and they are apparently where you(LoC) is located. That's the opposite sides of Delta

which is why they make great cities to take :)