Core Map!

DeletedUser

They are a premade, Mr Daft (TTM) and The Chosen 0ne lead.Its wierd to see a bunch of noobs, make it in the top 12.

pgalland25

Strategos
Well in such a small world revolving around small alliances the switch up in the top twelve seems to be much quicker. Below AC anyway, I believe rank 7.

DeletedUser

Speaking of lowly ranked AC.. it'd be nice to see us on your map please!

Greets to all!

DeletedUser

I'd like to AC back on the map and also see AX on the map for the first time

DeletedUser

AC is dead, we cap them at will.

There is no reason for them to be on this map, if you want to see them on a map make your own.

DeletedUser12324

Every dog has it's day zolen, just remember that Incubi's day won't be forever.

DeletedUser

Incubi's day is as long as we wish it. Incubi will die the day our core players quit.

So... our day is forever, as far as i am concerned.

DeletedUser

AC is dead, we cap them at will.

There is no reason for them to be on this map, if you want to see them on a map make your own.

You know Zolen.. I don't like your tone, but i'll take a hint.

Incubi has the most dedicated players now on the server, and some of them are former AC.

But just because you can cap our deadweights and inactives at will, and even our actives with less than extreme effort.. well that doesn't mean we shouldn't be on the map representing 'top' alliances in the 'core'.

Also, after all the bagging out of MG and ETD for 'pacting from the beginning' to avoid a challenge.. looks to me like you've recruited away and pacted any local and significant challenge now, so the impressive old 11 man team from Beta seems like a sad shell of itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
Really? Their one pact with us makes them pathetic?

When we first pacted we were well over half an ocean away, we have worked hard to push our alliances together.

In addition we came together to bring down Etd, MG, AL, and Enthroned. So the way I look at it, we are halfway done bringing this whole world to its knees.

One EXCLUSIVE pact is a hell of alot different than that trifecta of idiocracy that was going on over there. They are filled with sim-city players who used nothing but their size to intimidate people. Once they met a real force the crumbled within weeks.

We have recieved many requests from the remaining alliances to join, what does that say? You are already losing the loyalty of your members? The minute your alliance reaches a difficult opponent everyone bails out and hopes to join the winning side. Have some honor. You picked the alliance, now fight for it, and if need be die with it.

Thats really all I needed to say.

DeletedUser

Keltiax we destroyed your team and made 90% of your players quit when we had less then 10 players, so anything that happens after that really doesn't matter to you does it? Maybe if you had a spine and could choose a side instead of playing all sides and doing nothing you'd have some friends besides your little folllowing still hanging around simming in AC. I think a lot of players wanted to join us because they like and respect what we are doing here. I don't see a lot of people respecting what you do, or have done, have you even done anything besides avoid conflict and kiss everyone *** all at the same time?

DeletedUser

Here you go, a much BETTER picture than your islands map... Since you drew claw on top, you show "claw" islands which are really Incubi controlled.

Here is the good map of ocean 45.

claw.png

Again i say, the claw is dead.

DeletedUser

WM802, yes i quit beta. No one was fighting us anymore, no fun. I hear from the SC boys that things are heating up nicely. :)

Maybe 100+ ghosts in ocean 33 will liven up the server a bit.

DeletedUser

Lol! Thanks for your responses, and the map Zolen.

Yo, I don't accept the revisionist history. We both know what happened, incubi played a big role in making AC choose to reject MRA, but it's hardly like you didn't recruit/accept a lot of the server's help - note AC having more BP than you even still.

Pgalland I agree that TEE has done very well out of the pact, and 'trifecta of idiocracy' brightened my day!

Finally, Yo/Zolen - of course you have a lot of players wanting to join you. But getting all the active/strong players on your side shows that you're a great salesman, not that you want a challenge.

I did have a lot of respect for the 10 man team. I stand by my assessment that as I see it right now, you have recruited or pacted away any real challenge, more than you've fought it.

DeletedUser

I think its funny you stand there trying to save face after our 10 man team beat your 200 mass recruited garbage and now you criticize us to which we still have under 25 players. Wow we recruited 15 since the days you respected us several of which are friends from other servers. Good point there sir. Im truly dissapointed we lost your respect to which you've never had mine. At least we are true to who we are and don't play the used car salesman 'Im gonna sit it out and see how things turn out from the ETD/MG/AL vs Incubi war and hopefully side with whoever wins' plan. Weren't you suppose to play a role in attacking us on D-Day? The day we had 12 CS attempts at us all at once, where was AC on this day? Broken promises yet again from a team who likes to talk but has done jack squat since day one on this server. No one cares who you liked or respect or what your opinion is at this point you put shame on yourself and your team by still running your mouth at this point.

DeletedUser

Hey I got buddies who died face down in the muck in 'Nam so you and I could enjoy this family restuar... oh wrong speech.

FWIW, I think it'd be better if you could only join 1 alliance per world until you were rimmed, or at least if you lost 50% of cities for jumping ship etc (something in the vein of the evony prestige penalty). Judge me on how true i've been to that.

You lost me on trying to turn around the salesman comment, I didn't mean to make this about personal attacks and disrespect etc.

I meant to share my view on how Incubi as a group has played and 'succeeded' on this server in an objective manner.

Yes I contend you have mass recruited, rather than mass defeated the super-players (i.e. those in the highest league of 'dedication' and 'skill') on Pi.

If you took you, Zolen and Haole and played against the whole server I'd still give you good odds, just disappointed you've gone on the recruitment path and made an unbalanced world for the rest of us, take it as a compliment.