Core Map!

DeletedUser

Its funny how you cry about an unbalanced world. We still have LESS THEN 25 players in a world with hundreds of players considering several of our players are new and starting this world brand new. So call it 20? We pacted 1 team, 1, you are still pacted with 4-5 teams am I right? We consider everyone on the entire map RED except 1 team and all I hear is wha wha wha you guys are making it unfair. Incubi has done NOTHING but play as the underdog and numbers have always been against us since day one and they still are. I dont see how any team would be convinced to pact or NAP with you guys, you dont fight, you dont do anything, I would just get bp off you and eat you if I was every other team out there.

DeletedUser

All I see from you is a bitter loser. Your team tried to mass recruit 200 players to 'win' the server from day one and you turn and cry about a team with less then 25 players as 'making the server unbalanced'. I think it's time you just say gg, and zip it and go back to simming.

DeletedUser12324

What keltiax is saying is that yes Incubi are good fighters and yes you've won your wars BUT actually the wars you won were against alliances who basically caved in to themselves and you just keep taking the best players out of the alliances around you.

Players who are good fighters and have time to check grepo nearly 24/7 (apart from Sunday mornings it seems) will always be able to take on those less active players.

Don't get me wrong as Kel' said you are great players but you actually havn't done much damage in terms of winning wars by taking a majority of cities but by taking a few, taking in the best players and then leave that alliance to cave in.

From what i see you've taken alot of geri's cities over the last week and tbh the poor guy didn't stand a chance, allianceless he was a sitting duck.

And i'm sure the same thing will happen to my cities as im quite litterally in the dead middle of the map, alliances have offered to take me in but at the end of the day they just arnt close enough to help, it would only feed your guys BPs.

Take a step back look at the whole picture and stop being so ignorant, what Incubi has done is impressive but it also comes along with a bit of luck and poaching other UNLOYAL members from those alliances around you.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to argue with you guys anymore because the points you make are rediculous and make no sense. We were taking Gerdi cities when AL/MG/ETD were together and in tact, the first hold we had vs him had 82 incoming to break the seige so maybe you should get a clue as to what we do and what we accomplish. We never said our plans were to stay 10 players forever. But last I checked we can bring in who we want, when we want, the idea for us is for Incubi to be successful, it's players to enjoy the game and win. If how we do that offends you or loses your respect....good. Keep sitting on the outside looking in and crying...it makes you look good.

DeletedUser

WM802, yes i quit beta. No one was fighting us anymore, no fun. I hear from the SC boys that things are heating up nicely. :)

Maybe 100+ ghosts in ocean 33 will liven up the server a bit.

SC is pratically dead.Now pheno can focus on ML and PoC.

DeletedUser

I am in o35 my friend wants to start in my area which direction should he choose??

DeletedUser12324

Anywhere but Southwest unless your friends with Incubi/TEE :p Other than being close to you you've got to think of how a new player on the rim will cope with alliances around him.

O35 is Southwest but i would suggest North west for safer territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

I'm sure you do, looked into it further seems O35 is the Alliance X main area, they claim to be good but haven't heard much from them...