Core Oceans Still not filled

DeletedUser

Dang, whats going on?? still the core oceans are not filled. more players needed.

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with amount of players, its that stupid glitch that pretty much sends everyone northeast.

DeletedUser

It is really bad I agree, I am assuming there is some solution although inno doesn't seem in to big of a hurry to find it.

DeletedUser25157

Yeah it populated the world by starting with the core and then instead of the regular double armed spiral, a radii was extended out east 3 oceans and is now working its way counter clockwise around.

With a new world now open it looks like alot of us will be rim dwellers :(

DeletedUser

The glitch is ruining me. I joined Northwest and am in O44 with 1000 point people all around me.. This is my first time playing the game to.

DeletedUser19042

The glitch is ruining me. I joined Northwest and am in O44 with 1000 point people all around me.. This is my first time playing the game to.

That sucks. :)

I've been there as well...2.5 years ago...lol

DeletedUser

This glitch really sucks. It seems as though it may be too late to fix it as well. As Velrios stated, he started in o44 surrounded by huge players. Even if they do fix the glitch, and the core oceans begin to fill up, will there be much to add? Any players who join the core much later will be slaughtered by the already entrenched players. It's going to be hard to deal with this...

DeletedUser

This glitch really sucks. It seems as though it may be too late to fix it as well. As Velrios stated, he started in o44 surrounded by huge players. Even if they do fix the glitch, and the core oceans begin to fill up, will there be much to add? Any players who join the core much later will be slaughtered by the already entrenched players. It's going to be hard to deal with this...

I'm quitting the world and moving to Helorus.

DeletedUser

Here's inno's solution..... Lets create new world and everyone will go there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here's inno's solution..... Lets create new world and everyone will go there :rolleyes:

9MW8l.jpg

DeletedUser

They are pumping out worlds at an insane rate, there is a reason most worlds only last a month. New worlds should only be released every 2 to 3 months that way there is actually a decent player base on servers instead of everyone leaving for new servers all the time.

DeletedUser

Eh, well I have come back recently; after a long break, and yeah there are quite a few more worlds, but I remember back a bit ago they were making some crazy settings. But it just depends on the player, so yeah. :p

DeletedUser30490

inno just wants the money i guess lol,
cas alot of players spend on the start of the world to boost their stats.

they should think about the other worlds and open a world every month or every other month

DeletedUser12324

They open up new worlds on a regular basis

1. As it's a place for new players to go
2. People pump out gold on new worlds probably alot more than on they would on an established world to try and get a good headstart, it's a quick money making process for them they aren't bothered about how we feel as players.