Core Oceans Still not filled

DeletedUser

we can. simply hang around in the worlds which are going on. many players just leave the new started worlds to join even the newer worlds. see the result. herolus got only 17000 players and i bet about 2000 are inactive and they joined the en55.

DeletedUser23986

herolus got enough members, being a speed 3 world it cannot handle too many players.

DeletedUser

yeah. i know, in matured world just 300 members are enough. this just means that herolus will be a matured world in less than 3 months. how can first time starters deal with this. that the only explanation inno gives to justify the rapid opening of new worlds. does it do any good?

DeletedUser12324

i wouldn't mind so much if they didn't then close worlds due to low populations, Pi has 80 players left till it closes yet there's still plenty of action to be had, not to mention new people would of joined if they also didn't close entry into the world!

DeletedUser19042

Same on theta. It was just getting intrested again there but then they decided to close (15 more days to go)...and the world just started reviving...

DeletedUser12324

in all realisticness they could of just kept with the 1st gen worlds, the only world which was actually full up as such was alpha which then was closed due to spawning off the map (which i can understand) but all other worlds had a way to go. Especially now it seems possible to spawn new players back in the core when it's not broken like this world :p

DeletedUser

It saddens me seeing that hardly any other old players still play this game. They should open version 1.26 worlds as well i think.

DeletedUser12324

yea man, they were alot less laggy moving from city to city

DeletedUser23986

yeah i agree. but they just won't. 2.0 brings more money.

DeletedUser

I think they're going to come out with another updated version soon, too...

DeletedUser23986

no. i doubt it. they will have it test it at beta version. Then it will be corrected. It takes ages.

DeletedUser19042

Lol..an update doesn't take ages to test..
They made 2.0 in a couple of weeks. lol

DeletedUser23986

nope. sigma was released quite late. Announcement for beta was made relatively early. And the 1.27 servers were updated months later. so i can call it ages.

DeletedUser

I miss 1.27 when i could play grepo on my phone. with this new 2.0 I can't play on my phone anymore

DeletedUser12324

yea for andriods, grepolis toolbox, gives me nice little warnings when im being attacked :)