Core Oceans

DeletedUser

Hello :)

I was just wondering what are considered the core oceans in this game ? :) Is it just where the most fighting/biggest alliances are or just the center of the map ?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Core Oceans are typically considered to be 45, 55, 54, and 44 and that is because when you choose a direction at the start those are the 4 oceans where players are started to be placed. Though sometimes one or 2 of the oceans are less populated as not as many people chose that corresponding direction.

DeletedUser

I would like to say that US has two of the four core oceans under their control ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you been wondering about that for a while :) Well a rim ocean is probably best for me, first time playing :) Who is in control of the core oceans just now ? :)

DeletedUser

Immortals has control of O44. That won't last long ;) New Era and NWO are much stronger in my opinion, I don't know why they aren't attacking Immortals already. If I was New Era/NWO leader, I would organize a coalition against Immortals, because a coalition against Unstable Spartans will never succeed ;) OOC is a testament to that grim truth...

LoG has control of O54. They got a good firm grasp on that ocean, doing a good job in keeping all 500k of their points near the O55 border, so whoever wants to uproot them will get a good fight.

O55 and O45 are clearly controlled by Unstable Spartans. We got more points in those two oceans. 800k+ in O55, and 750k+ in O45. Not to mention the fact that bordering oceans have our presence as well!

DeletedUser33530

Immortals has control of O44. That won't last long ;) New Era and NWO are much stronger in my opinion, I don't know why they aren't attacking Immortals already. If I was New Era/NWO leader, I would organize a coalition against Immortals, because a coalition against Unstable Spartans will never succeed ;) OOC is a testament to that grim truth...

LoG has control of O54. They got a good firm grasp on that ocean, doing a good job in keeping all 500k of their points near the O55 border, so whoever wants to uproot them will get a good fight.

O55 and O45 are clearly controlled by Unstable Spartans. We got more points in those two oceans. 800k+ in O55, and 750k+ in O45. Not to mention the fact that bordering oceans have our presence as well!
a shorten version: unstable spartans basically control all of the southern oceans

DeletedUser30490

Ahh and also a list of all alliance leaders of these oceans:
Please if possible try and keep updating it.....Also need city numbers in each of those oceans.
e.g:-
O55-Leader-Unstable spartans 50 cities.

List of oceans needed:

O24 O32 O42 O52 O63 O74
O25 O33 O43 O53 O64 O75
O26 O34 O44 O54 O65 O76
..... O35 O45 O55 O66
..... O36 O46 O56 O67
..... O37 O47 O57........

Thanks a heap to anyone who can do this also rep

DeletedUser

o55 Unstable spartans 186 cities