[Corinth] Congratulations to the alliance The Sindicate

DeletedUser14937

I heard a long time ago that in their forums TS have this weird way of making themselves think they are great players :p

TS= infinity.... The Casper Alliance= 0

Great job you guys :p!

Princess Fionna also deserves special acknowledgements there btw! I hope you all don't forget to mention that in your little "we're the best" threads :p!

DeletedUser36146

Oh look - a sour grapes permanent bin-dipper - what a novelty :p

DeletedUser14937

Why would I be a sour grape? :O As far as I'm concerned I am 100x the winner all of TS are combined ;)! You are the builders of the world and nothing more mate. Congrats you big old builder :p

DeletedUser36146

Only 100x ? Now now dont be modest little Icryber - surely youre better than that :D

Milos21

Phrourach
Mate, is there a thread where you can emphasize TS success and leave PB out of it, please. Out of your 15 posts, 9 mention PB. As I posted several times, this thread is about TS winning WW system.
If there is a thread about PV/PB/R4ge/Pink Death being the loser, lets continue the discussion there please.

DeletedUser12667

I think you misunderstand my tone. Certainly not RL hatred. Game hatred. I had nothing but fun in the game. My comment was supposed to be humorous. A game without an enemy is no fun, and they fulfilled that role most admirably.

Nope I didnt misunderstand your tone. I guess I just saw your post as a chance to preach how we all need to stop taking the game so seriously and enjoy the fun with all players. And that goes for players in alliances that are marked red. I try to be cival with every post I make when it involves another player. Though sometimes I find myself to have stepped over the line I try not to cross as I know we are all here to have a bit of fun. Guess that my trigger to step over the line is lack of curtosy. I can easily brush off any remark made against me, or even my family. I sometimes even join in on trashing my mom or wife. As it is only words, and I know how great they are. But it is the lack of curtosy that sets me off. And I may be a hypocrite here, but I do try to be cival to all. But again, we all have our ways, so what I consider uncival may be what others consider to be a way to show affection.

DeletedUser31552

I can easily brush off any remark made against me, or even my family. I sometimes even join in on trashing my mom or wife. As it is only words, and I know how great they are. But it is the lack of curtosy that sets me off. And I may be a hypocrite here, but I do try to be cival to all. But again, we all have our ways, so what I consider uncival may be what others consider to be a way to show affection.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries, now go away before I taunt you a second time" :pro:

DeletedUser36146

Milos21 - I am not your "mate" - never have been - never will be.

This thread (not even started by TS) would be about 6 posts long if it wasnt for the drivel written by Icryber etc

By all means start another thread called WW Good or bad or whatever - dont like it that TS won the WW race then dont post here

simple as.

DeletedUser12667

Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries, now go away before I taunt you a second time" :pro:

Dude, you knew my mother? I have wondered for yrs if she was a godess, but now I find she was a hampster. Well that does explain alot to why I always had the desire to run on a wheel:p

And it is a shame that I have yet to find a cologne to cover up the smell of elderberries. I guess we are just destined to have the smell at all family gatherings, unless you may know of something that will mask the scent:cool:

DeletedUser

Don't let this (probable french) knnniggit's completely outrageous insults get to you hilop ;)

And hi again Ethan :)
Of course i remember RP Global

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos21

Phrourach
Milos21 - I am not your "mate" - never have been - never will be.

This thread (not even started by TS) would be about 6 posts long if it wasnt for the drivel written by Icryber etc

By all means start another thread called WW Good or bad or whatever - dont like it that TS won the WW race then dont post here

simple as.

As I said, you peeps should leave rage out of the game. If you ever read the externals, you would notice that there are at least 3 threads where WW system was discussed and I suggested several implementations to modify it 14 months ago.
That was 2 months before Corinth started.
Threads about alliance winning WW is started by community manager. Its a shame what you state here that thread would have 6 posts if it was not for cyb. Thats a pretty sad fact. 6 posts from alliance having 100 million points is beyond any standards, at least for v1.26 which is the last decent Grepoing we will see.

DeletedUser31552

Yeah, lol. Their 239 members are all too busy starting Olympic games and theatre plays everywhere. :cool:

DeletedUser

the almighty ABP...earned primarily by attacking people who are either offline, too inexperienced to dodge non-CS attacks, or those much smaller than you that can't keep up with your "non-gold" troop production. a true indicator of skill...

and yes, adasko, you did try to attack me. it didn't end well for you, even if you don't choose to remember it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very sad to see how this world ended. never underestimate the power of simming and merging. i think what made a lot of the good players leave PB early was the fact that there was no competition. which opened up the doors for the simmer to gold whore their way up to the top. half of the top players in this world now are bad players who wouldnt have had a chance if our best players had stayed (including me ofc ;))

DeletedUser

Isajooon was no doubt the second best player in O55 :p.... miss you Isa without you it wasnt as fun, thats for sure! We would of wrecked O55 JUST THE 2 OF US!!! well even more than we already did. you up for a new world?

DeletedUser

@ Grep Rimmer- Milos is a good dude thats why he called you mate i am sure he didnt mean it. I can think of a lot of other names he could of used! Like Olympic ABPS hero killing off your alliance members troops to get abps. Cuz lord knows you were no threat to PB... just a hater, half of you guys trashing PB would of love to be part of such a dominate alliance! The entire world united to try to stop us. You guys succeeded by out simming us and again congrats!

DeletedUser

very sad to see how this world ended. never underestimate the power of simming and merging. i think what made a lot of the good players leave PB early was the fact that there was no competition. which opened up the doors for the simmer to gold whore their way up to the top. half of the top players in this world now are bad players who wouldnt have had a chance if our best players had stayed (including me ofc ;))

With the power of simming and merging PB came 2nd... Again they did exaclty as we did - simmed all of em with a few exceptions after Soc and some others left , and merged for the WW race. But unfortunately you failed to stop us.

Its just sad that you keep comparing your old stats - the stats that you accomplised before TVG entered o55, and the power you had back then , with the power you had the last months before WW came along.

Yes we all know that if certain players have stayed , the map wud be WAY different now... but that didnt happen.

I always thought exactly the same thing. I wanted The Stand to turn our backs on PB and fight our way to freedom on the rim through TVG. Instead we merged with them and my heart was never in that.

You guys have listed some names here that bring back a smile. I have been trying to remember Iris's name for a week. And Chickenmcnugget. Fun days and nights, but not the best for my marriage.

I cant aggree more with that. I remember when i was still with my old account ...back in the stand... we were making big fun of TVG...those CS attempts were hilarious and cause no threat what so ever....
I was realy suprised to see my mates merged with TVG when I came back. :(

DeletedUser31552

With the power of simming and merging PB came 2nd... Again they did exaclty as we did - simmed all of em with a few exceptions after Soc and some others left , and merged for the WW race. But unfortunately you failed to stop us.

PB failed to stop more than half of the world sending resources to your statues? I'm sorry, but that's your choice to use them on that instead of fighting us a bit better...

DeletedUser

PB failed to stop more than half of the world sending resources to your statues? I'm sorry, but that's your choice to use them on that instead of fighting us a bit better...

Whats the point of fighting someone if his not fighting back? You did a few tries to capture few cities - but oh well...