[Corinth] Congratulations to the alliance The Sindicate

DeletedUser8790

Losers always preach the same things, @ethan for leaving me -rep, WW's are the only way to win.
@gunner, This game is about winning, one ocean does not make you a winner, sorry, But I am sure they have a nice dandy of a prize for winning ocean 55.

DeletedUser20271

Congrats to The Sindicate on completing the Wonders. Well done!

The Wonders were an anti-climatic ending to an interesting server. In my opinion, the real "prize" are the new found friends and memories of the good times playing the game. Before someone gets indignant about what constitutes "winning"...got the lovely crown from another server and have completely forgotten about that phase of the game. For me, the human element--egos and personalities (snoopwins), epic battles, backstabbing, and friendships are more memorable than a pixelated statue. A lot of the posts on this thread seem to bear witness to that. ;)

Good luck to everyone ghost busting on Corinth or in other worlds.

DeletedUser14937

@gunner, This game is about winning, one ocean does not make you a winner

4 core oceans where grown ups play make me a winner ;) pretty sure we had 6 before people started leaving as well ^.^!

I find it very funny how sheep expect me to congratulate and respect the fact that in their terms they have won when they show absolutely no respect that pretty much everyone in PB won by their own terms and I don't need a fancy certificate or thread to tell me whether I should consider one of those more important ;)

You see.... how I think we won.... people from outside of Cornith know about PB just as in Xi, people know PV but I don't even know whether or not that world has been won by some other alliance now and even so the enemies I had there I respect and congratulate truck loads more than the sheep I had here. Lets face it sheep the only group that accept believe you are a better alliance are Innogames and yourselves, not the people that really matter... the players ;)!. The only way anyone from outside knows that TS even exists is when you show them your fancy prize :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 core oceans where grown ups play make me a winner ;) pretty sure we had 6 before people started leaving as well ^.^!

I find it very funny how sheep expect me to congratulate and respect the fact that in their terms they have won when they show absolutely no respect that pretty much everyone in PB won by their own terms and I don't need a fancy certificate or thread to tell me whether I should consider one of those more important ;)

You see.... how I think we won.... people from outside of Cornith know about PB just as in Xi, people know PV but I don't even know whether or not that world has been won by some other alliance now and even so the enemies I had there I respect and congratulate truck loads more than the sheep I had here. Lets face it sheep the only group that accept believe you are a better alliance are Innogames and yourselves, not the people that really matter... the players ;)!. The only way anyone from outside knows that TS even exists is when you show them your fancy prize :p

icyber,no one should try to take away your accomplishments in corinth, you are truly one of the best, no one can take away the accomplishments of PB, again, one of the best alliances ive seen. 50 players taking on multiple alliances at once and still taking cities- my hat is off to that bunch. as i have said before PB was a very strong alliance with probably, at one time 30 of the top fifty players in this server. and to accomplish that in the core was remarkable....but...why is it so hard to give TS their due? the san francisco giants had a great baseball team this year, they won the championship, but if they played the san francisco 49ers in a football game im sure they would lose. should we take away their baseball accomplishments? each alliance in corinth played to their strength, one got a crown.

i hope in your next world you continue to do well and even improve on your stats. and someday maybe even a noob like myself will team up with you and improve as well. best wishes
-Howard

DeletedUser22252

@gunner, This game is about winning, one ocean does not make you a winner, sorry, But I am sure they have a nice dandy of a prize for winning ocean 55.

I was talking about reasons of leaving TVG..;)
don't be sorry..;) I'm not

DeletedUser20415

He was never a spy gunner, once XXXIII or what they called decided to join you guys he was the first one to say no I wont join and my loyalty to TVG and he posted that in their forum before they merged with TU, ask the leader of these north noobs !

@ Icyber, Like I mention to milos and like the message that I sent to gunner, and I would like to add on it, PB was the best, best players, best attackers, best defenders, and no one can take that from u guys, and all we should do is look at the BP stats. PB was 50 players alliance that all the alliance in the top 100 of the server. You guys were super active, no idea about gold never use it anyway. But the thing is grepolis rules are rules, they dont change because u dont like them, we have proven to have the ability of being a great team and u cant take that from us, u cant ignore the fact that we had our own great fighters as well ! and I hoped that u guys at least make a serious try to conquer one of our WW cities. But I think PB plan was simply cut off when WW started.

Milos21

Phrourach
I dont know how this thread started or whatever. People like me (when a player ask me to join my alliance I check how many ABP he has on grepostats and I check his colonization history only) wont congratulate TS or diminish what they are doing, at least not here.
Cyber has a big mouth, we all know that.

I dont know why people like dolly had to mention PB name in the thread devoted to TS. Its not fair, and I dont understand the reasons behind that. We all played our own game. I have already played several servers, I left Xi before WWs started and I have no clue how it ended.
This is about what TS did, not about what others did. Lets focus on that or move to the next server.

DeletedUser

Why on earth do you "complain" that we joined our forces for the WW race?? When you, did the same and joined TU???
Only 3-4 people left under the name of PB, some like the lying snoops made his own alliance AGAIN, and some quited before the start of the WW. But in the end of the day, you did exactly what we did - you joined forces with TU, to have ur go in this race.
The fact that most of you have returned back to PB, doesnt change anything.

As its already been said, we as alliance supported all the kinds of gameplay. Some of us, want to fight, some others want to sim, some others want to fight but they cants due to RL issues so they still enjoy the game back in the rim by supporting us....ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME!

Where was PB the last few months?? Simming maybe??? Where are the old good Ops u were doing ?? You have your simmers stacking your cities - but yet there is no action.
I'll give credit only to Gunner, Arodeus, Milos and Snoops... who were the only people still attacking in o55 and o56 the last 2-3 months. Where is you iCyber?

While PB was simming (note - for the last couple of months), TS was attacking them and gained a huge ground. But again, you ll have an excuse for that ,wont you??? Like the excuse that you were delaying the WW to keep the world keep going?? 1 month wont do the difference,as each month the limit was dropping...

Anyway, in the end of the day - the goals of each alliance are different, WE wanted to win the race on the WW, PB wanted to have good ABP, whatever... you won ur goal , we won our goal , and by the Innogame system, we get to be the winners.

Stop being such hypocrits and enjoy the freaking game. Its a game!

DeletedUser

i don't know who said it, but it goes like ''heavy lies the head that wears the crown''

i saw some crownbearers in servers i play in and none of them impressed me. seems like clicking on ''send resources'' is much easier than clicking on ''send attack'' under a condition that you send an attack on a player who is actually active. inno should make some sort of a victory condition for fighting players to achieve, not only for the simmers

DeletedUser8790

Why on earth do you "complain" that we joined our forces for the WW race?? When you, did the same and joined TU???
Only 3-4 people left under the name of PB, some like the lying snoops made his own alliance AGAIN, and some quited before the start of the WW. But in the end of the day, you did exactly what we did - you joined forces with TU, to have ur go in this race.
The fact that most of you have returned back to PB, doesnt change anything.

As its already been said, we as alliance supported all the kinds of gameplay. Some of us, want to fight, some others want to sim, some others want to fight but they cants due to RL issues so they still enjoy the game back in the rim by supporting us....ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME!

Where was PB the last few months?? Simming maybe??? Where are the old good Ops u were doing ?? You have your simmers stacking your cities - but yet there is no action.
I'll give credit only to Gunner, Arodeus, Milos and Snoops... who were the only people still attacking in o55 and o56 the last 2-3 months. Where is you iCyber?

While PB was simming (note - for the last couple of months), TS was attacking them and gained a huge ground. But again, you ll have an excuse for that ,wont you??? Like the excuse that you were delaying the WW to keep the world keep going?? 1 month wont do the difference,as each month the limit was dropping...

Anyway, in the end of the day - the goals of each alliance are different, WE wanted to win the race on the WW, PB wanted to have good ABP, whatever... you won ur goal , we won our goal , and by the Innogame system, we get to be the winners.

Excellent post, You have a perfect understanding of how this game works, Having an alliance of super attacking freaks does not make you number one, you need a well rounded alliance plain and simple. They could have easily banded together to stop the WW or at least make a competition of it but they did not, so be it that was your own choice so quit whining about it.

DeletedUser34125

I only made my post in the hopes that Grepo would see the flaw in the game settings. If 2/3 of the planet gets the crown is that really a victory.
TS was even adding more players from Origin part of the way thru the WW process. As if 10,000 cities vs. 5,000 was not a big enough advantage.
I am super proud of all the players who took on these extreme odds, and forces TS to add even more players so they could win. We were 1/2 their size yet only came within a few hours each time of getting the WW site.
To me our alliance was the true winners as we gave TS a run for their money (which many of them spent a lot of also).
Many of our players were also sent a message that they could join TS and get the victory. Yet another example of how TS was just buying this victory. And I am proud to say that not 1 player went over.
In the end the silly crown means nothing. What is important is the bonds of friendship that are created in having fun playing a game. Somewhere along the line the leaders of TS forgot this and had tunnel vision for a crown.
I hope the creators of the next world like Corinth remove this flawed setting, so that an alliance can't just add 2/3 of the cities on the planet to their team. Making it nearly impossible for anyone to compete.

Congratulations to TS for giving a Crown to almost every player in Corinth. Some of them they only played with for a week or two.

DeletedUser12667

I dont look at myself as a hypocrite bud. I am game to say hats off to TS for building the wonders. It is an accomplishment that is awesome and the TS players will surely be recruited by the top alliances. What alliance wouldnt want a WW member in their ranks?

But mate you gotta agree with me on the fact that the WW builds dont favor the agressive core players. It actually favors the lack of war so the alliances can instead of spending resources on troops/ships, they send them to build a wonder.

Again I will say congrats to TS, I dont mean to put your WW build acomplishment down as a non accomplishment. What I would like to see is a WW requirement revamp to promote aggressive players more than simming:/

DeletedUser

I dont look at myself as a hypocrite bud. I am game to say hats off to TS for building the wonders. It is an accomplishment that is awesome and the TS players will surely be recruited by the top alliances. What alliance wouldnt want a WW member in their ranks?

But mate you gotta agree with me on the fact that the WW builds dont favor the agressive core players. It actually favors the lack of war so the alliances can instead of spending resources on troops/ships, they send them to build a wonder.

Again I will say congrats to TS, I dont mean to put your WW build acomplishment down as a non accomplishment. What I would like to see is a WW requirement revamp to promote aggressive players more than simming:/

It wasnt my intention to call everyone hypocrite...but the few who can easily understand it.

Ye i agree with you, this game is based on numbers, size does matter etc etc... No it doesnt favour the core players... Im in the front line aswell and I cudnt rebuild for weeks .... but at the same time nobody would attack cause they were doing exactly what we were doing, so it realy didnt matter. I cant understand why they blame us for doing such thing, when themselfs have stopped being aggresive for at least 3-4 monhts...maybe since Socrates left... with a few exceptions ofc like i mentioned on my previous post.

You guys shud first see ur how is your overall gameplay, what have you be doing even before TVG an LoA merged to TA.... having one-two people attacking , doesnt mean you are the good old PB with the super duper players that only want ABP.
After you check that, plz check what TA, and TS (after the merge) was doing ...

Difference... TS was simming in the rim .. and fighting in the front lines
PB/TU whatever were simming in the front line and on the rim.

PS. To milos21 ..its not rage! Its the way I talk/put down my words.

DeletedUser

Congrats TS you guys stayed together and built all the WW. I cant lie it is disheartening that a alliance that really simmed out this world won the or is winning the WW. But i guess thats the nature of WW. It doesn't discredit the players the stuck in there and finished the world. I would like to see the WW based on ABPS as well before u can even think of building WW. I dont know who said that O55 was ruled by TVG but that was not really true we pushed you guys to the edge of O55 until we lost too many players to keep up with all the players you had in O55 and o65. If you remember we had about 5-6 players whooping on you guys!

DeletedUser20415

Congrats TS you guys stayed together and built all the WW. I cant lie it is disheartening that a alliance that really simmed out this world won the or is winning the WW. But i guess thats the nature of WW. It doesn't discredit the players the stuck in there and finished the world. I would like to see the WW based on ABPS as well before u can even think of building WW. I dont know who said that O55 was ruled by TVG but that was not really true we pushed you guys to the edge of O55 until we lost too many players to keep up with all the players you had in O55 and o65. If you remember we had about 5-6 players whooping on you guys!

actually, PB took advantage of all the TVG repos, and TVG flip flop players , so it is same here aro, but it is just that TVG players went inactive before that PB players goes.
SO you cant take from this as argument since we suffered wayyyy much more than you guys because of it

DeletedUser14937

I can't take inactive argument as an excuse because you suffered more? lol. (Your best players deciding you were a worthless alliance does not count)

Not including the loss of soc who at the time when he left would probably be equal to mac edward disappearing, we have probably lost more important players in 1 ocean than you have in the entire alliance lol.

DeletedUser20415

First I am TVG, not TA, second we did loose all our top players to inactivity, starting with the founder Jim and coneil, and zeppelinakos, and the great valdeberen and dr grozzo and valzer and dachi and the list goes on and on ... bring me someone who actually know what he is talking about then lets argue

DeletedUser

Your argument isn't valid because the players we lost were all in the top 10 of ABPS i think maybe zeppe was in top 15 in abps but left after me and soc took his first city lol. Isajooon Gpax Rocky Socrates Lord Never and they were all in O55. so thata little different and for us to continue to rim you guys after that was imo inexcusable! But PB did have ME so enuff said!!! I had to throw that out there i hear about my ego so much bahahah