[Corinth] Congratulations to the alliance The Sindicate

DeletedUser36146

Just thought I would pop in to wish all our enemies a Happy Peacetime and a "Wonder"-ful New Year :)

DeletedUser22252

First I am TVG, not TA, second we did loose all our top players to inactivity, starting with the founder Jim and coneil, and zeppelinakos, and the great valdeberen and dr grozzo and valzer and dachi and the list goes on and on ... bring me someone who actually know what he is talking about then lets argue

I remember all of them!
most of them quit before TVg and PB confront in o55!
in my opinion,TVG's biggest lost is quitting of coneil and Ifur! That guy,Ifur, was timer king,first one who landed CS to my city when I was online,luckily i had SS to snipe him..;)
Valzer was aggressive without effect! his breakthrough attacks were funny. Zepp was beast but not in core,thanks to him I still have some of my first taken cities in o55! grozozo quit before real TVG/PB fight start!
As for PB...huh...it's enough to say Socrates,Adek, gpax(real one) and The dazed knight(real one)!!!Most of TVG guys never experienced their attacks,I did before and after i joined TVG. So as detria and very few others!
not to mention Lord Never,zoppps,tooeasybru(real one),fanandre...all offensive beasts!

DeletedUser20415

Your argument isn't valid because the players we lost were all in the top 10 of ABPS i think maybe zeppe was in top 15 in abps but left after me and soc took his first city lol. Isajooon Gpax Rocky Socrates Lord Never and they were all in O55. so thata little different and for us to continue to rim you guys after that was imo inexcusable! But PB did have ME so enuff said!!! I had to throw that out there i hear about my ego so much bahahah

actually Twysted T, Dachi, Zepp, Jim, coneil were all top fighters these are who I remember their stats. But for the record I heard i have huge ego, but when me and u were Pming I never saw anything of that my friend ;)

Milos21

Phrourach
I wish more people remembers players like adek, gpax, rockyUK, isa, aro, tiger and what we did in first 6 months.

DeletedUser20415

I remember all of them!
most of them quit before TVg and PB confront in o55!
in my opinion,TVG's biggest lost is quitting of coneil and Ifur! That guy,Ifur, was timer king,first one who landed CS to my city when I was online,luckily i had SS to snipe him..;)
Valzer was aggressive without effect! his breakthrough attacks were funny. Zepp was beast but not in core,thanks to him I still have some of my first taken cities in o55! grozozo quit before real TVG/PB fight start!
As for PB...huh...it's enough to say Socrates,Adek, gpax(real one) and The dazed knight(real one)!!!Most of TVG guys never experienced their attacks,I did before and after i joined TVG. So as detria and very few others!
not to mention Lord Never,zoppps,tooeasybru(real one),fanandre...all offensive beasts!

well TVG orginal founder quit, then after the second generation founder (Jim) quit, then the third generation founder ( coneil ) quit, then the fourth generation founder (snet) start siming because of his heavy schedule. Not to mention the lost of the great fighters, did u forgot T he was top 10 attacker ? did u forget valdeberen ? he was top 5 attacker ?
to me the orginal TVG problems was that they had a lot of monster players but most of them were basing in the east and when the eastern front calm down they just went inactive.

TVG and PB both suffered from inactivity, but at least PB make that up by pasting accounts, TVG was there for noobs to take the repos, without mentioning names we all know who they are. TVG fall because of a lot of facts, merging with the 53 RE was a mistake, and their change in their recruitment limit, when the true leaders went inactive, the recruitment wass wayyy too easy for someone to get in. Our moto was always take the best kill the rest. but anyway they did not apply here.
Then come all the drama that some players bring that was the last shot. :)

but anyway, PB was a beast of the server, but so was TVG when we had our top players active. and that is something u guys can never take it from us.

and gunner: idk how but that girl just have perfect timing

DeletedUser

I wish more people remembers players like adek, gpax, rockyUK, isa, aro, tiger and what we did in first 6 months.

I remember old school PB just from stats, and the waste they laid behind them as they scoured the seas of anyone in their way.

I also remember myself and coneil holding out against the mighty TVG for months. My swords stayed lit up for almost a month straight due to Ifur and crew mostly. I busted 6 cs attempts to my 1st city in a 4 day period.

Then I joined TVG........Gunner I still have mass respect for you and your tenacity.

I left the world and Grep due to RL issues but likely would have anyway due to the flower in every gun, hippie chanting, lets be friends with everyone that ensued just before I left. TVG went from a serious threat as many of us top abp point players from the east migrated towards the front, to a "hey we cant attack anyone all the cities are green". Ughhh anyway through the good and the bad I still had loads of fun and met many good players both as friends and as foes.

DeletedUser

IMO i believe that we would of easily walked into O65 and o56 if soc and crew had not left the world. we were unbeatable! No one not even the mighty Gunner could withstand us! Gunner and Chickenmcnugget were tenacious and i have to give the crazy Detria some props the only player to really take a city from me. I had a blast playing against TVG!! I am sure in the next server they will me a force to be reckoned with!

Milos21

Phrourach
I dont want to patronize about what TVG did or did not. I think Corinth would be a much better server if TVG did not ally with TA 9 months ago. Such stuff make active people turn around and walk away and I mean players from both TVG and PB.

DeletedUser22252

IMO i believe that we would of easily walked into O65 and o56 if soc and crew had not left the world. we were unbeatable! No one not even the mighty Gunner could withstand us! Gunner and Chickenmcnugget were tenacious and i have to give the crazy Detria some props the only player to really take a city from me. I had a blast playing against TVG!! I am sure in the next server they will me a force to be reckoned with!

OMG...how did you remember Chicken?? Even I forgot!! I learned a lot from him,oh my...he was excellent player! he was called to some national guard or something,back in March/April and not a word of him since then! Chicken,Iris,Wes2good4u....

ps. I'm far from mighty..:)) I'm just resistant to bullets..:))

DeletedUser

I remember Iris as well Gunner, he was crazy good. I can also vouch for the players that Gunner listed in PB being insanely good. I remember when I was in 55 with The Stand PB always had very good cs attempts with amazing timing. TVG was a good alliance, but their attempts weren't even comparable to that of PB. Honestly if it were not for being attacked by PB on top of TVG I think we could of kept TVG out of ocean 55. Obviously there is no way to back this statement up as it is a hypothetical. But at the time the two alliances were not comparable.

DeletedUser

I remember Iris as well Gunner, he was crazy good. I can also vouch for the players that Gunner listed in PB being insanely good. I remember when I was in 55 with The Stand PB always had very good cs attempts with amazing timing. TVG was a good alliance, but their attempts weren't even comparable to that of PB. Honestly if it were not for being attacked by PB on top of TVG I think we could of kept TVG out of ocean 55. Obviously there is no way to back this statement up as it is a hypothetical. But at the time the two alliances were not comparable.

I always thought exactly the same thing. I wanted The Stand to turn our backs on PB and fight our way to freedom on the rim through TVG. Instead we merged with them and my heart was never in that.

You guys have listed some names here that bring back a smile. I have been trying to remember Iris's name for a week. And Chickenmcnugget. Fun days and nights, but not the best for my marriage.

DeletedUser

Oh, and I remember all of these and have nothing but respect for them. Well respect and hatred, but a respectful kind of hatred that acknowledges their skill. ;)

DeletedUser12667

Oh, and I remember all of these and have nothing but respect for them. Well respect and hatred, but a respectful kind of hatred that acknowledges their skill. ;)

Hmmm... Respect and hatred:eek: Curious man, did any grepo players actions actually change anything in your RL? And if they did, was it cause they had it planned or cause you allowed them to control your life:cool:

Grepo is a strategy game, just like chess or football. So those who give me targets to attack may be enemies, but are they true enemies? No, they are just people who wish to make my grepo experience enjoyable.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Respect and hatred:eek: Curious man, did any grepo players actions actually change anything in your RL? And if they did, was it cause they had it planned or cause you allowed them to control your life:cool:

Grepo is a strategy game, just like chess or football. So those who give me targets to attack may be enemies, but are they true enemies? No, they are just people who wish to make my grepo experience enjoyable.

I think you misunderstand my tone. Certainly not RL hatred. Game hatred. I had nothing but fun in the game. My comment was supposed to be humorous. A game without an enemy is no fun, and they fulfilled that role most admirably.

DeletedUser20415

I think half of TS would disagree on that mate,lol

what the point of playing if there is not someone challenging, u can call him enemy or anything u want, I call him challenger. But to be honest I dont take it as enemy as PB players were nothing but nice with me :)

DeletedUser

All sounds like sour grapes to me,the crowns have been dished out....what's next is the question ;)

DeletedUser

Can't say that I am a fan of the current WW system, but that aside...
The sindicate played within the rules and did win this server so a congrats is in order. :)
-the old dazed knight