Milestones Corinth

DeletedUser

No it wasn't. I meant to. I am trying to make meaningful post not just a couple hundred spamming posts

DeletedUser

i do have 3 cities to your 1 some my productivity has tripled.... hey don't hate the player hate the game
I was hating on the game....

Corinth Milestones 21.11.11 22:17 GOSH HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARTED

just got -repped but the coward didn't sign it, but guess a few haters out there... owell as i am first to 10k points, and a milestone earn't for my alliance Protogenoi. Thanks guys
I hope you don't think im the one who -reped you, thats not how i roll :)

DeletedUser

First player to reach 5kbp in fighter
6hjb5g.png

DeletedUser

PB is 2nd to 500k points
Code:
1	Permanent Ban	530701	198	2680

protogenoi is 3rd to 10k ABP
Code:
2	Protogenoi	15330

denemot for major disband on LFN

First player to reach 5kbp in fighter
congrats, but there is no milestone for 5k total BP. there's one for 5k ABP or one for 10k total though when you get to them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol sorry just mis read it lol, sorrry guys will get 5k abp today though

DeletedUser

he had is reasons mate, hey PB got 2 guys who have colonised in the past for there second cities, and are good enough to be still recruited by the mighty PB so y not have a few in proto

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

he had is reasons mate, hey PB got 2 guys who have colonised in the past for there second cities, and are good enough to be still recruited by the mighty PB so y not have a few in proto

not while they were in my alliance. colonizing is always a noob move.

DeletedUser22115

jeez its a colonisation for you 2nd city its alright as long as they conquer the rest. unless they play Sim City

DeletedUser8969

jeez its a colonisation for you 2nd city its alright as long as they conquer the rest. unless they play Sim City

colonization is always a poor move. but what would i know? it's not like i've had any experience or success at this game.:cool:

DeletedUser

:p nice soc I bet you just simmed 1 million points...

P.S He didn't
P.P.S don't check grepostats he already ghosted there
P.P.P.S I wonder how many P's I can fit in here :O
P.P.P.P.S I'm getting bored now :(

DeletedUser

first to 5k ABP, milstone achieved.. just for your records

And yes personally i would never colonise at this stage of the game, and hey your entitled to your opinion soc but i had success in this game aswell, like alot of others. i done what i wanted to do like others i am sure have done.. but everyone has there own game plans and you can't make people do stuff you can only suggest the best possible route. Not as if own them like, even though i suppose you you have there future in this server in your hands lol.

DeletedUser8969

first to 5k ABP, milstone achieved.. just for your records

And yes personally i would never colonise at this stage of the game, and hey your entitled to your opinion soc but i had success in this game aswell, like alot of others. i done what i wanted to do like others i am sure have done.. but everyone has there own game plans and you can't make people do stuff you can only suggest the best possible route. Not as if own them like, even though i suppose you you have there future in this server in your hands lol.

there is a difference. i haven't bought and paid for my success. :cool:

DeletedUser

hey don't the player, hate the game... which gold is apart a big part of now