Milestones Corinth

DeletedUser

I really hate gold users. Wish they would follow through with that no gold world.

DeletedUser

I really hate gold users. Wish they would follow through with that no gold world.

Hahaha you changed your tune, you used it as much as me! well i let you into a little secret i haven't use hardly nothing for about last 5 days and still growing pretty nice... but hey believe what you want, if u guys think belittling me will make you a better guys and player do it. ITS JUST A GAME at the end of the day, Grow up and learn some humility, and respect for people... u never know they might be the people out there that fight for your freedom in RL on here... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no reason to hate gold users, if it wasn't for them there would be no grepolis to play!

DeletedUser

That is true, but it makes me mad that grepo is turning into a rich people's game :( what happened to us peasants who work hard...(or use sponsorpay :p)

DeletedUser

Tommys right here
clink your neighbours 02 simcard will arrive in 14days :D

DeletedUser8969

PB is the first alliance to conquer 50 cities in a week.

DeletedUser

Nickossa first to 25k ABP and 30K total BP and Protogenoi 2nd to reach over 100k bp

DeletedUser

Love how people are talking about Milestones i have a peculiar interest in them too.lol

DeletedUser

Looks like PB is dominating the alliance milestones and nick is dominating the player milestones :)