Pnp Cosnuta The Gold Lemming

DeletedUser

Now this is my issue with you and TD in general it is th hypocrisy - you accuse players of things when you know you do worse, you accuse players of being trolls when you send Pm's like that, you accuse players of being gold whores when you are then presented with evidence of Td gold whoring, you accuse Jon and apoca of being dishonest while boasting about double accounts and Sic with which i can add further Pm's to back up that your council is not playing by the rules -FROM THEIR OWN HAND.. then in addition to this there are the posts here from you on the externals when i left which are noting but offensive.

Some gems of truth there. /Herm nods in unison.

DeletedUser

yes i am well and truely nailed Archon but not as nailed as your mum, thank god for the archon 3000 , or i wouldn't of been able too touch the sides, in fairness not my fault, she has seen more action than helmand province- THE ARCHON 3000 does exactly what it says on the tin..

anyway i won't have time to keep on the externals with you Frodo.. i mean Archon, only called you Frodo as you've had your ring destroyed too..

just for the record -that is me trolling, so in future there will be confusion :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46851

it is really hard to engage you in a conversation when you ramble on and on. Keep your sentences short and get to the point. This long rambling drivel is making me think Cod has a SIC ;)

DeletedUser

'Engage you in conversation' : You are not in a regency costume drama @ RedDevils0924 .

I think we have also shown that DA and SIC are purely a TD domain. Still , if you can't win, cheat. But what if you cheat and still can't win?:eek:

DeletedUser46851

dear lord, another tadpole who hasn't lost his tail yet....

you do realize that grepo is big on stopping cheaters yes?

Froggy I feel like you are the middle school kid who finally got to sit at the adult table and is forcing his opinion just so that he is heard by the others. I can't help that Taco kept you silent for so long. Just because your new masters are allowing you to talk doesn't necessarily mean you should. You sounded smarter when you were quiet

DeletedUser

'Engage you in conversation' : You are not in a regency costume drama @ RedDevils0924 .

I think we have also shown that DA and SIC are purely a TD domain. Still , if you can't win, cheat. But what if you cheat and still can't win?:eek:

I thought your motto was "If you can't win, desert your team and avoid being attacked" ;)

DeletedUser

Meanwhile back in the mind of the costa nutter

':supermad:One day i will crush this 2k city..... :supermad:'

Screenshot 2015-04-27 22.02.46.png

I kid you not. This guy belongs in ParaGrepolis or something. If i was a reasonable size i reckon i could take every single city he had. I wish i still had the report where my 2k city attacked him across land and he moved 5k Reems in place'Just in case'.:D

DeletedUser

one more LB and i broke , i couldn't hold my tongue any longer..i feel guilty as this is tough love and will help him but i just could nt bite my tongue any longer..and i am out ;)

.jamovic1 today at 21:47
i am going to tell you this for your own good now you utter grepolis moron..200 favour twice a day = 400 favour...400 favour = reduced build time for WW, take it from someone with 4 crowns, as Td;s 4th biggest player you are totally idiotic for hitting a 2 k city this way - do you think i care about En72 at all?????? if not keep spelling me, you are obviously scared i will conquer you lol!