Could it be?

DeletedUser12324

So i'm not really playing grepolis much/ at all at the moment but something occurred to me the other day which has been bugging me. It's something i've joked about before but i think could be real.

I believe i am cursed in grepolis. Not necessarily as a player but once im in an alliance normally within a month or two things always go down hill....

Here a history of some of the alliances and servers i've been on:

Epsilon:

Artemis - One of the top ranked long standing alliances of the world yet when i joined we started losing our best players, and then started losing big time to SE at which point the alliance started falling apart.

Pathfinders - was only in this for a short time but again another top alliance which only started falling apart after i was in it.

Pi:

Every alliance i was in whether ranking high or low eventually fell apart, only GWD carried on with me in it, but even so it was alot worse off after i had joined.

Gythium:

Arrow to the Knee - my own alliance, did well for several months then was sabotaged and ended up falling apart.

Calydon:

Zombies - top 3 alliance, another to fall within a couple months of me joining, despite my best efforts.

SHUSH - former number 1 alliance again started to fall apart the moment i joined.

Do you guys think it possible for me to be actually cursed after having so much bad luck with alliances?

DeletedUser27793

Epsilon:

Artemis - One of the top ranked long standing alliances of the world yet when i joined we started losing our best players, and then started losing big time to SE at which point the alliance started falling apart.

Pathfinders - was only in this for a short time but again another top alliance which only started falling apart after i was in it.

pathfinders fell apart because they divided the team into 3 parts for better organisation but failed

DeletedUser

One of your attacks is the example of what not to do in the tutorial, so I'd go with a yes on this one ;)

DeletedUser

Wait.

you KNEW this and joined the Doves?

:rolleyes:

I guess we're just lucky you decided to quit when you did... while there was still time for the doves to rise to the very top of page four of the Edessa Alliance rankings...

DeletedUser6029

Phears.....his siggie says good bye, and yet he just posted today :p

You and I, well we are never going anywhere, admit it...how many times have we left and come back individually :p

DeletedUser17088

we should get married or something

Phears can be the Paige boy

DeletedUser6029

crapolla...I should have rep'd this post instead :p

bahahahahahahahahaha
how about we lie about the "or something" and then promptly forget :p