count to 10 with out sasukepran posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23986

it is too low for record, we counted till 300-500 in some other threads.

DeletedUser22650

well take the hint, youve killed this forum for the ppl who play caly and you should all be ashamed of yourselves....you should all be infracted, i got one sasuk for trying to tell the portugese not to discuss bans yet you let these spammers slide and shut down all caly related discussions? ive never disliked a server forum mod on any world but you seriously are the worst at that job ive ever seen

DeletedUser18132

How would a simple number count shut down all discussion?

P.S. btw, 2

DeletedUser

dux please elaborate your points with facts.... and please answer the question that has been put up by sharksboy

DeletedUser

I will help:

It's like when your alliance forum has a "King of the Hill" thread which causes your new forum post indicator to be on constantly. We get tired of checking for new posts only to see that it's a game in which we do not participate and is being played by those that do not even play our world, so we quit looking altogether because we consistently see that what's happening on the forum does not pertain to us or our world.

DeletedUser

hmm i got your point... so for the best of the forum community i am closing this thread.. and srry for creating problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.