Not a Bug Countdown Time for most 'Events' Freezes at Zero

DeletedUser25660

Hi,

Countdown Time for most 'Events' Freezes at Zero with new interface, you need to refresh the page remove the "frozen time"

See sample for revolt countdown, same is true for recruitment and trading.

jpeibr.png

REgards,

DeletedUser

Couldn't replicate this in terms of revolt. Perhaps you should try disabling / removing your Grepolis Report Converter for the time being. It may increase performance and reduce lag / errors.

DeletedUser25660

Couldn't replicate this in terms of revolt. Perhaps you should try disabling / removing your Grepolis Report Converter for the time being. It may increase performance and reduce lag / errors.

Hi Mako,

Thanks again!

I'm not so sure but I think it's because of the change in time of server on the 28th?

Anyway, I haven't had any problem since then.

Regards,

DeletedUser

it still happens to me, as well as with trades and support etc.

DeletedUser25660

I take my word back. "Frozen times" is still happening. The "time freeze" won't go away until I refersh the page.

Another proof below, I can take snap shots!

2923620.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

May I ask what browser you are using?
Or is it just chrome?

DeletedUser43011

I use IE on windows 8 and get the same thing (sporadically)

DeletedUser27700

I use IE on windows 8 and get the same thing (sporadically)

On IE8 I am not surprised :X
I was not able to reproduce this issue on chrome however, are you on a slow computer or internet connection?

DeletedUser25660

On IE8 I am not surprised :X
I was not able to reproduce this issue on chrome however, are you on a slow computer or internet connection?

From speedtest.net, I'd say speed is ok.

Ping: 15ms
Download Speed: 0.91 Mbps
Upload Speed: 0.28 Mbps

DeletedUser27700

That is a pretty slow connection, to be honest, and it might be the cause of your issues.
Can you try from a faster connection by any chance?

DeletedUser25660

That is a pretty slow connection, to be honest, and it might be the cause of your issues.
Can you try from a faster connection by any chance?

It's all cool Ice :), I mean, this really ain't big of deal, since it only happened twice, and pressing F5 is easy.

My office net is 5 times faster, but I'm using mobile android there...sweet app.

I guess for my part, this is resolved, unless other users have other concern?

Thanks!