Covid-19

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Hope all are staying well with the current state of things and the Virus- although this isn't so much a discussion particularly about the virus per say, more a request from Inno games and the Grep staff that we can be reimbursed some VM days in game because of this?

I personally do IT work for a bank and have been quarantined to work from home ( no complaints really ) - which has upped my work load and made it impossible to play this game at the same time. I am sure this has also effected many others negatively in many different ways!

All I ask is that we can be given some free VM days in return, as I had to hit VM myself in order to not lose cities and focus on my workload being overloaded due to the Virus outbreak.

Regards,
Mole Man

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Just buy VM days with gold? If you work in a bank, you have gold
That makes sense :rolleyes: , but ya , no. I'm just as broke as the next guy.

I don't have gold, don't have time to trade for it, and won't for a while.

It was more a reach for some generosity from a game i've spent plenty of money on over the years. Kinda a leap of faith. One hand washes the other.
Although Zendax feel free to send me a prepaid card to buy some ;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I agree with mole here. many companies have given 2 compensatory weeks for covid-19, would be great to inno to help out those suffered by offering something similar for 2020, just like inject 14 vacation days into each account and send an annoucement?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Discussions on how to help the Community are taking place at the highest levels and as soon as we have more information we will update you.

The feedback we have is that some players in isolation are saying they want to play more and faster worlds, while others have less time / important commitments and do not wish to focus on the game or need a break. There is no one answer that fits everyone.

1saaa

Strategos
Discussions on how to help the Community are taking place at the highest levels and as soon as we have more information we will update you.

The feedback we have is that some players in isolation are saying they want to play more and faster worlds, while others have less time / important commitments and do not wish to focus on the game or need a break. There is no one answer that fits everyone.
Whilst, that may be true in regards for new servers is providing new vacation days (as mentioned above) in any kind of discussion? I think many people who are either fighting this virus in hospitals or helping their families through this stressful time would greatly benefit from more VM days.

Fluvisol

Phrourach

Quick little idea
Remove the cap on VM time for the duration of the pandemic. It will likely last longer than 42 days. I can see the issues with this but it's more than fair in my eyes, especially now that WW cities are attackable during VM
Set a 3 day peacetime somewhere in the very near future
People who want to go into VM for this can then do so peacefully without having to worry about losing cities due to activating vm . 3 days to make sure everyone who wants to can activate it

Quick edit: Could also just disable sending cs's during that time I suppose, that way the players in isolation still have something to do. Bit like before a peacetime starts

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Whilst, that may be true in regards for new servers is providing new vacation days (as mentioned above) in any kind of discussion? I think many people who are either fighting this virus in hospitals or helping their families through this stressful time would greatly benefit from more VM days.
Yes that is under discussion.

DeletedUser21774

I know Grepolis alliances that are tight often seem like family to one another. In that respect, I hope all of you and your 'families' take care of each other. We will all get through this.