Crazy dumb njubs

DeletedUser18825

:p

I have never even seen you lead or do anything on here, so I wouldn't know.

The only time I saw you play was in Upsilon. In Nexus.

slobo.c

Strategos
I have lead many alliances..
Sometime they were bad sometimes good
For Example:Vendetta
For long time number one alliance in Omega and In BP Rank(always #1 or #2)

DeletedUser19554

you also have expirenced dcs which is one of the most elite alliances on grepolis and maybe the most elite on revolt worlds

DeletedUser

Two things;

1. We really need a better name. This name is terrible. Maybe a name like, UNICORN or The Trojans. Even those names are better than our name.

2. Can I be a leader? If you want to know my previous account pm me. I will tell you.

DeletedUser

Where is the alliance starting? I just quickly scanned the the start of the thread and nothing....so is it North-East, North-West, South-East or South-West?

DeletedUser

You got some good players joining you,i might join as well.Will decide and fill the request message.

DeletedUser19554

thx np you don't have to fill out app ik of you because of your prestige and will accept you app or no app

DeletedUser

In-Game Name:TheItalian6t9
Grepostats link:http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=theitalian6t9&type=player
Are you an offensive or defensive player: Offensive
Why do you want to join: basically looking to start off with a premade
How many hrs. can you play: daily, very least 1 hour
Will this be your main world: Yes
Would you want to change any of our prefered settings: somewhat
If yes what: The name lol XD but I couldn't care less
Suggested blacklist player:
Suggested open invite:
I May not look like a good potential player but let me give you some background info:

Used to co-play in beta under stevie28, reach 200k points and was in one of the top 5 tribes(can't remember the name, was over a year ago)
Started off on tribalwars a few years ago, co-played on w25 with a friend under liddy the great who quit after we reached 117k points(personal reasons) here are the stats ---> http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&id=1953511 .... Created a tribe that was ranked 12th overall with 15.1 million points. I quit because me and my co-leader had taken out the 6th best player in the world and then had the first and third biggest tribes rape us:(

DeletedUser19554

yes because of tw stats hope you can play grepo and i need to change app lol

btw

WE'RE GOING SW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol I can play grepo, stevie28 was the accoutn for it with 200k points:p

DeletedUser19554

you can join my chelsa legend. I remember you from somewhere and not being half bad either

Last edited by a moderator: