Crazy Knights Trash Talking Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser48639
  • Start date

DeletedUser53784

Apollo and his dumb Chaos is dead and done. no more talk needed here . BTW the stupid Goat will soon get our payback
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser44426

How are we going to talk talk about Crazy Knights if they are the trash:p?

DeletedUser30931

Crazy Knights no longer exist and in a couple of months will not be remembered.

Old School MF took them out in less than a week of operations after refocusing from ThePlague once they were vanquished. I hear all the leaders are running into VM or starting the new server on the 19th. The rest have left the alliance or begged to join.

"
DH09 today at 11:42
I think it's time we started working together. My alliance is falling apart so I am looking for new leadership. I think I could be an asset to your alliance. I'd like to work with you, not against you. You know what you're doing and everyone who knows what they're doing in my alliance have just left.

Please invite me to Old School MF

Thanks, DH09
"

"
kevaughnbailey today at 00:44
We need to talk about a nap

Need time consolidate my ocean for WW
Aleckazam today at 00:43
sup m8
kevaughnbailey today at 00:19
Hey we need to talk
"

"
Jay2theFLO today at 11:47
Hi,

I would like to request a surrender. I have been on two alliances that fought your alliance and we got utterly destroyed. I am impressed with how organised your members are. To be honest, I would like to be apart of that team.

A team who uses, attack alarm, trips and coordinated ops.

I may still have to prove myself to all of you. If that's the case, let me know how can I do it?

I would really like to finish this world, with an alliance who will go for the win.

Thanks
"

DeletedUser41523

Even more impressive. They quit on a 12-4 score. Jesus I rag on BS and TP a lot but at least they'll try to play it out.

DeletedUser53784

Even more impressive. They quit on a 12-4 score. Jesus I rag on BS and TP a lot but at least they'll try to play it out.

we have only several enthusiasts and one left and another one had a big quarrel with our founder. Besides, it takes 6 weeks for us to form our core islands and still there's vacant places lol. You'll feel desperate under such circumstance. For me ,it takes only 2 weeks to colonize a city from beginning and get it to 10k pts in a Speed 4 world. But those noobs only interest in take big internal towns. The destiny is doomed at the beginning. no other good leaders or strategists could make up for this.

As I said ,the system to win is already obvious after so many years. Those teams that have more full time players and launch attack all day. use more gold and even bots to assist them. try to take advantage of low morale drivers and multiple accounts and spam attacks. they win. nothing else.

DeletedUser55134

Dizzy come out of VM, you have some nice cities on the front baby.

DeletedUser30931

we have only several enthusiasts and one left and another one had a big quarrel with our founder. Besides, it takes 6 weeks for us to form our core islands and still there's vacant places lol. You'll feel desperate under such circumstance. For me ,it takes only 2 weeks to colonize a city from beginning and get it to 10k pts in a Speed 4 world. But those noobs only interest in take big internal towns. The destiny is doomed at the beginning. no other good leaders or strategists could make up for this.

As I said ,the system to win is already obvious after so many years. Those teams that have more full time players and launch attack all day. use more gold and even bots to assist them. try to take advantage of low morale drivers and multiple accounts and spam attacks. they win. nothing else.

The key is persistence under pressure, something you lack.

DeletedUser53784

The key is persistence under pressure, something you lack.

ask those used to be in Dimale. How could I fight with 2 allies on my own. Is it a real job that you have to do that ? no of course. No fun under any pressure especially in a damn game. BTW, why don't u have a pvp with me if you talk about pressure. You hide in a strong ally and talk about a lot of trash. that's really not cool. dude
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser53784

okay stop talking those trash again. I have no interest in continuing this. some people want to play this game at the cost of RL .but I will only focus on fun and make some friends you know it is a international game and you'll contact with people in different countries. and know a lot of interesting things.

DeletedUser30931

not that im defending crazy knights at all but they do still have 2 allainces in top 15 wouldnt say they no longer exist

Some good, loyal players in that alliance. A few we may want. But personally, I never accept the first to swim from a sinking ship to me. We will survey those who last with persistence and determination.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
How could I fight with 2 allies on my own. Is it a real job that you have to do that ? no of course. No fun under any pressure especially in a damn game.
I have the most fun when I have most of my cities on red islands if not all
The more pressure the better
Rhodes it was me on my own (solo alliance) against the top 3 alliances around me
There weren't pacted luckily but at least one leader in each of them wanted me gone :)
Never had more fun in a world

DeletedUser41523

Sort of disappointing on CK's end. They had a chance to steal a wonder. Better luck in 109 I guess.