Crazy Uncle Jesters (Name)

DeletedUser

So I Keep Getting Asked About Our Alliance Name, So I Figured I Would Post The Answer I Have Given To My Members Who Asked This Same Question. This Was Pulled Directly From Our Q & A Section Of Forums. I Wont Be Replying To Anyone Here So Feel Free to Troll It Up, If That's What Sigma Wishes to Do. Either Way I Hope This Stops The Spam Ive Been Receiving Concerning This.

Vulgaar said:
I was just curious as to how this name came about?

Does it mean anything? Or was it just a random name that popped into your head when you decided to make this alliance?

caspertricks said:
Well Ive Always Been a firm Believer A Leet alliance, is a Leet Alliance. I Had an Argument With a good Grepo friend about this a couple of days before the launch. I see the banter back and forth on public forums about stupid names and blah blah all the time.

So I basically said you know what, im gonna take the time, make the best pic, connect with the best players, and in general make an alliance that just screams epic awesome, and attracts the best players from many worlds exclusively. A home of sorts for the Upper Leet who have been looking for such a place there whole grepo career. Then Name it Something That Was catchy, But in essence completely unique and "weird" to the normal standards. That name Was Crazy Uncle Jesters.

DeletedUser

You Are Awesome Dude, You Should Find A Job In Marketing

By The Way What Do You Think Of This Unreadable Way Of Writing, Ain't It Catchy And Unique?

DeletedUser

If I Start Every Word With A Capitol,Will It Make Me Look Any More Intelligent?

apparently not

DeletedUser

Only If You Use Words Like 'Leet'. And Make Up Epic Alliance Names.

DeletedUser829

As a software engineer I can fully state that we Have the Bestest Grammar in the big world! We also Rock at Speling. Leet, l337, or "never get laid" speak doesn't apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser829

Guys, guys! It's code.

SIKGAAOANSIFIWPTAIHGTMMWATSQTWPDFOQASOFIWBRTAHSFFT IUITWSWDEWIHTSTSIBRCT

Now try and crack it :p

... it reads

"I need to get out more. With Girls. Please Help."

DeletedUser

although we do have a pact with them and they at war with blackwatch and we just declared a cease fire with blackwatch