Create A dream Team!

DeletedUser

Hi girls and boys,
In the "Dream Team Alliance" there were a lot of players all from different alliances, mostly the Coalition and Eod's Branches.

I am wondering If players from these separate alliances would enjoy going to a new world, maybe Myonia, although it is a few months old, I'm sure we can still "beat" the system in some ocean....We would make a new alliance in which all of these platers would have the privilege and joy of playing together. I've seen some good players in this world, and I think it would be a lot of fun if we all played together; instead of vs each other.

When the world is done with, I think that'd be a good thing for all of us to do.
Regards,
mm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're in that alliance? i've been trying to join for some time! Check me out :)

Maybe a different world, one in 4 months. this way online times can't be figured out :)
mm

DeletedUser32029

Yes we are in no pants allowed in myonia,which is being hit hard right now from a cooalition of no.1 no.3 and many other alliances.
situation their is similar to rethymnos.no.2 and no.7 alliance is against war with whole of the world.

DeletedUser20547

I for one will come on record to say that it would be a pleasure to go to another worlds on a pre-made.....:) maybe some of you will change your perception of me (besmar im looking at u;)

DeletedUser

Thats two names so far, how about it LOD leaders/FE and other alliances?
mm

DeletedUser32029

Many of players from en 42 are still in myonia.....try another world,a revolt with speed 3.

DeletedUser

Okay guys, once more lets make this one clear...A world when the WW Ends! One in which its a revolt with speed 3.
mm

DeletedUser

Yea I was thinking of sending out a mass mail as the WW period was winding down to see if anybody would want to start a premade for a new world.

But for now lets focus on killing each other :pro:

DeletedUser32029

Yea I was thinking of sending out a mass mail as the WW period was winding down to see if anybody would want to start a premade for a new world.

But for now lets focus on killing each other :pro:

Stop supporting myser,we know your city is empty.

DeletedUser

Lol! Then why didn't you all attack me?

Only whyagks got in on the fun...

DeletedUser32029

I was attacking myser,lost 2000 ls :(,tsikes lost 4200 ls

DeletedUser

Should have asked Lord Red Eagle. He would have been able to clear the city...

DeletedUser32029

anyone want to monitor this...maybe create a new skype chat room for those who will come to new world after this world ends.I have posted this thing in alliance forum,can eod do the same,i am sure whatever players left in en 42 are the best in grepolis.

DeletedUser

I think some have already started organizing this. Talk to Maverick.

We can hammer out stuff as WW comes to a close.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24033

I for one will come on record to say that it would be a pleasure to go to another worlds on a pre-made.....:) maybe some of you will change your perception of me (besmar im looking at u;)

LOL..knowing you avera, i suspect you mentioned my name only because you want to have lvypaul in your team :)))

DeletedUser

LOL..knowing you avera, i suspect you mentioned my name only because you want to have lvypaul in your team :)))

I will join up with you guys! If i am welcome to that is.

Some great fighters and nice people on this server:)

DeletedUser32029

am i welcomed,i am sure many of eod players will not like me playing with them lol

DeletedUser24033

Every really active and faithful player is welcomed. The one who will not give up no matter how hopeless situation is. The one who puts alliance and teammates interests above everything.

I have already started to gather players' e-mails for such a team, contact me on skype for details. My login is besmarrussia.

Most players vouched for speedy world (3); unit speed 2-3-4; revolt; cap 60-90; if there is morale inactive, we will be unstopable :)