Creation of your account on this game

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
Recently my friend @Replacey has sent me an invite to the new world which then I've accepted and decided to join minutes after my browser crashed which I simply closed and re-opened again which resulted in me having errors as I can't see the new world on the World's List and whenever I click "Other World" and try to join again I get an error. Can someone please help me with this problem!

I tried logging into a different browser as I've used Brave, Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but still nothing the same problem occurs and I'm unable to play on the new world which is slightly disappointing.
Please tell me that something may be done with this problem, I also recently received a crown from EN134 Hyele and I hope I don't have to create a new account.

First Image
Second Image

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Recently my friend @Replacey has sent me an invite to the new world which then I've accepted and decided to join minutes after my browser crashed which I simply closed and re-opened again which resulted in me having errors as I can't see the new world on the World's List and whenever I click "Other World" and try to join again I get an error. Can someone please help me with this problem!

I tried logging into a different browser as I've used Brave, Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but still nothing the same problem occurs and I'm unable to play on the new world which is slightly disappointing.
Please tell me that something may be done with this problem, I also recently received a crown from EN134 Hyele and I hope I don't have to create a new account.

First Image
Second Image

Would report it to the moderators as soon as possible send them a ticket, hope you see you in Slap soon :)