Announcement Creative Writing Competition

DeletedUser

Hello Creative Writers -

Pushty said:
The submitting period has been increased from 7 days to 14 days, so I hope we will see some excellent entries! This will be another freestyle competition with no word count, so vent your imaginative streak into Word (Other word processing programs are available) and unleash a euphoric beauty into this world! What could possibly be better?

I encourage all forum members to participate in the competition! We all love to read the entertaining stories!

Prizes:
  • Congratulatory Thread
  • 200 Gold - To an account of your choice

Please view additional information regarding this competition: here!

We look forward to reading the entries! Good luck to all!

Thank you,
Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

Hello Creative Writers -

Pushty said:
How This System Works:
- Users have 14 days to send in their pieces. If there are too few entries, this period may be extended at my discretion. You will be informed in this case.
- Once all entries have been collected, they will be put up for voting. The voting period will last 3 days. This may also be extended in cases of few votes or close results.

I encourage all forum members to participate in the competition! We all love to read the entertaining stories!

Prizes:
  • Congratulatory Thread
  • 200 Gold - To an account of your choice

Please view additional information regarding this competition: here!

We look forward to reading the entries! Good luck to all!

Thank you,
Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

Hello, aspiring writers and curious forumites!

This month's creative writing competition is in full metaphorical swing! You can check it out here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?49104-Monthly-Creative-Writing-Competition-6!&p=806671#post806671

This month's challenge is to create a poem with a time-related theme.

Frequently Asked Questions:

"What if I don't want to?"
Relax, we're all wrong at some point in our lives. Now click it!

"Why should I, an impressionable forum user, do as you say?"
The reward for a winning entry:
- 200 gold, which can be sent to an account of your choice.
- A congratulatory thread for you to flaunt to your friends, or to strangers who will inevitably want to become your friends.
- A section in the Hall of Fame, when I finally get around to implementing it!

"What do I need to do?"
The link has information on the rules, competition themes (If applicable) and the dates of the various phases. Other than that, just write to your heart's content!

"I am concerned that my piece is not appropriate. What should I do?"
If you are unsure about your work in any regard, please message me in private and we can iron out any worries that you may have.

We anticipate your entries immensely and wish you the best of luck in scripting to victory!

Many thanks,
Your Grepolis Forum Team

DeletedUser

halloween_logo.png

Halloween Creative Writing Competition 2013!

Greetings, once again!

This month, we have a very - okay, okay, vaguely - interesting twist on the creative writing competition! This month will be based on Halloween, so bring your best silver sword and don your (Rather flattering, if I may say so) priest attire.

If you wish to participate, which you do, please wander over to THIS! thread!

We look forward to seeing your submissions and, as always, good luck!

Many thanks,
Your Grepolis Forum Team

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Happy Holidays all,

This month's Creative writing competition entries are up in a poll for you to peruse and then vote for. Feel free to check out the hard work of our talented writers and cast your vote for the best of the bunch :) Poll can be found here, also here, not here though, but here as well.

DeletedUser6156

Hail forum goers,

Its that time of the month again with another literature creative writing competition, you can find it here. This months style is freestyle with entries of any theme or prose style acceptable.
So make sure you submit your entries as soon as possible, the extended deadline will last no more than a couple of days.

Sincerely
fingolfin

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Love is in the air this month and as such our Lit mod A Pebble is hosting a special Valentine's day themed writing competition. You can win some nifty prizes should you decide to stop on by and participate. Click here for full competition info.

DeletedUser8396

Hey Everyone! We're back for Christmas!

Here's the task: Find a Christmas Carol you like, write a poem to the tune of it, send it in!

Prizes:

For first place-

I will personally create a congratulatory thread for you to flaunt!
200 gold will be arranged for transferal to an account of your choice!
And you will also receive the muse title for ONE MONTH:
Musecopy.png

And for second place:
You will receive the scholar title for one month:
Scholarcopy.png

Come out and join us! The thread may be found here and includes more details and rules: Literature Christmas Competition