CREDIT CARD players

DeletedUser

AS we all know its hard to play without gold .
personaly I use it only for premium features and not all.

but... buying Victory Processions killed fun of this game.
Look few players who have low BP but they have many citys. this sucks.

I know INOGAMES must earn money but all that is connected with city expansions sucks.

DeletedUser2663

AS we all know its hard to play without gold .
personaly I use it only for premium features and not all.

but... buying Victory Processions killed fun of this game.
Look few players who have low BP but they have many citys. this sucks.

I know INOGAMES must earn money but all that is connected with city expansions sucks.

You sure that they are not just doing alot of city festivals? If you know how to do it right you can make it so every city holds festivals non stop. 2 cp per day per city is very quick.

DeletedUser

it is speed 1 world, so festival runs for 24 hr.
You can do non-stop festivals in a number of cities, but it would take ages. I have a player like that and he got 10 cities (all colonized).

DeletedUser2663

it is speed 1 world, so festival runs for 24 hr.
You can do non-stop festivals in a number of cities, but it would take ages. I have a player like that and he got 10 cities (all colonized).

*insert facepalm here". forgot juktas was a speed one lol. forget what i said then.

DeletedUser

you cant run so much festivals becouse its impossible to get so much resourses. 200 festivals in 10 days !?!? cmon :))

DeletedUser

i wish I had the credit card as well, building LS without it such a pain in the rear.

DeletedUser

hmm. Need resources for those? Who are you farming? Maybe find different targets? Perhaps those players with the low battle points and many cities would be worth looking into. You take all their resources, and if they decide to fight you for them, you get as a bonus - battle points. Looks like a win-win situation.

And now finding myself in the wrong world, I'm headed for the portal back into my universe.

DeletedUser

Seems hypocritical now. One of the players on Urmans side has a gold stash fitting of a Queen....

DeletedUser

Too large of a gap between gold users and non-gold users...

DeletedUser

Yeah. Well people who can build over 2k slingers in a few hours time is just silly.