Cricket

DeletedUser345

Wondering how many fans of cricket there are on these forums? Besides this forum needs a little livening up. :D

DeletedUser

I used to play Cricket. Despite the fact that I live and was born in Britain I support the West Indies when it comes to international cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

whats the point? its all fixed..

The vast majority of games I'd say are not fixed it is very rare that it happens, the fixing that occurs is more on a ball-by-ball basis, i.e. bets on when the bowler bowls a no-ball sort of thing. This rarely actually effects the overall result of a game unless it is a very close match. I also meant playing it as well when I wrote the op.

DeletedUser

I am a fan of cricket, but the only major competition I like to watch is the ashes.

DeletedUser39847

I despise cricket...in-fact why am I here in this topic trolling it but now it seems I am spamming it...bah bad swarren :supermad:...I will now remove myself...good day to you :D

DeletedUser345

New Zealand had a brutal innings today, England will be hard pressed to recover.

DeletedUser

I like cricket. And does anyone else here play cricket? I do :D Pretty fun.

DeletedUser345

I like cricket. And does anyone else here play cricket? I do :D Pretty fun.

Yup, indeed I do - often people just complain how you just stand around but I just laugh because they choose that option.

DeletedUser

I hate cricket...my whole family schoolmates and neighbours WORSHIP cricket!
i used to play but more interested in football
achilles where are you from?

DeletedUser345

I hate cricket...my whole family schoolmates and neighbours WORSHIP cricket!
i used to play but more interested in football
achilles where are you from?

England, Shakib Al Hasan is pretty nifty no?

DeletedUser

and achilles you just told everyone ur time zone

anyway sakib al hasan is alright..another guy Nasir(the new guy) have u heard of him, he's sort of from our neighbourhood

DeletedUser

yes two finals..two defeats
both times i rooted for Sri Lanka