Criminal Intent

DeletedUser

oh and by the way i decide to now care about what your doing now... that is untill i get a second village, because after that i getting 2 villages to bolt you...
but it would be a waste of favor so i am deciding to send you chariots insted.
so ye. do what you want, but remember this word: karma
wait is it karma?

DeletedUser

rep gone, if i could i would derep him til he dead.
he even lower than b-----
nevermind...
but anyway everbody feel free to bolt that blackmailer guy...
black guy DAMN!

DeletedUser2795

This is funny: I am getting bolted by the people who farm me!
6ygjo1.png

27xq7wi.png

Only 3 hours apart! MY theory is that They are trying to hit my barracks, in which I am planning on producing slingers, so that they can get BP!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

I will give you 2 pieces of chocolate cake, but only after oyu are whipped within inches of your life, HATER

DeletedUser

lol I love it. I hope this kind of thing will force the Innogames' team to readjust the bolt spell, as this just shows how ridiculous it is!

DeletedUser

you know
what?
that is i had enough, i want to be cruel and mean.
i rep everybody who bolt that blackmailer!
ok not rep... i'll do something in return.
i call bolt that blackmailer!
till he have 1 point of course

DeletedUser

I like this side, we get rewards are you sure your mean??

DeletedUser

no, your doing it because you hate that guy.
i'll might give you a chariot or 2

DeletedUser

Why do I hate him?? He is attacking the top 10. It slows them down gradually.

We could actually turn this bolting scheme into a forum game show... Hmmm...

DeletedUser

like the lottery? :D

DeletedUser

Yea. A random player would receive a bolt. Or the top 5 players who get voted will get bolted.

DeletedUser

i still don't like people who blackmail people, it very mean >: (

DeletedUser

i still don't like people who blackmail people, it very mean >: (
Oh. I think I must have misunderstood the purpose of the game.

I like your idea of vigilante justice though. Yours could be the law-and-order alliance, bringing all the other alliances together to combat meanness. And each island could have a neighbourhood watch scheme to combat criminals in their area.
That might work.

However, like any manager I have to be sensitive to public perception of my company, and my marketing people tell me that we have an 'image problem'. Apparently this is affecting morale amongst my already badly-paid bolt makers, so to improve our image I am announcing a competition.

This competition is open to everyone - to enter, all you have to do is post on this thread within 24 hours of this post and you will be entered into our mid-week lottery. The winner will be picked at random tomorrow from all the eligible entrants and will receive a free chariot. One entry only per person - multiple posts won't improve your chance.
Now, get posting.:)

DeletedUser

Oh. I think I must have misunderstood the purpose of the game.

I like your idea of vigilante justice though. Yours could be the law-and-order alliance, bringing all the other alliances together to combat meanness. And each island could have a neighbourhood watch scheme to combat criminals in their area.
That might work.

However, like any manager I have to be sensitive to public perception of my company, and my marketing people tell me that we have an 'image problem'. Apparently this is affecting morale amongst my already badly-paid bolt makers, so to improve our image I am announcing a competition.

This competition is open to everyone - to enter, all you have to do is post on this thread within 24 hours of this post and you will be entered into our mid-week lottery. The winner will be picked at random tomorrow from all the eligible entrants and will receive a free chariot. One entry only per person - multiple posts won't improve your chance.
Now, get posting.:)

sorry, this is a war game, not a blackmail game.
blackmailing people is just low. and your unlucky to have me in your ocean.
i'll tell you what, i do a deal, you don't bolt people, i don't send an attak.
i'm just doing what your doing.

even though your like.... somewhat 12 hours away..
wait what?! 16. i'm not attaking some guy 16 hours away even if they are blackmailing people.
16 hours... honestly. 16 hours, that crazy.
anyway have a good time blackmailing people :O

p.s i give up, do whatever you want... as long as you don't bolt me or attak me.