Crimson Knights vs Karnage

DeletedUser3393

Well two of the top alliances are at war and what do you guys have to say about it?

I think the battle will be a close one, but TCK will triumph.

DeletedUser

GO Knights GO! Create Carnage with.... Karnage.

They could at least have a picture of Carnage :(

DeletedUser10811

i dont think it'll be close, Crimson knights have more people closer to getting conquest and if they eliminate there top 5 to 10 players then we all know what the result will be just depends how karnage deal with there colony ships at the time

DeletedUser10811

well i wouldnt say no to a 2500 point city at this early stage of the server,
and by the time some of you's get conquest and a colony ship ready there top 5 should all be over 2500

DeletedUser2663

well going from my own experience of karnage members located in my area, this war will be a walk in the park for TCK. I myself have been farming 2-3 of them + 1 or 2 Karnage Jr members. Thanks to them im nearly in the top 12 attackers =). ( wish they would attack me for a change, much easier to get bp that way ). This will be good for TCK. It will help weed out those who dont belong here and provide some good BP in the process.

DeletedUser

I don't know why some people say it will be close. They may have more points but they are pathetic fighters. Does anyone know who their leader is?

DeletedUser3393

The only reason I think it will be close is because defending in the game is so easy, and since TCK are on the offensive.. if Karnage are smart in anyway, they can survive and build up BPs

DeletedUser

wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

If TCK wipe out the leadership first (if they found out who it is) they will be able to wipe out karnage. Then the best players will be easy to conquer.

DeletedUser5061

Like I told the leaders at Karnage Jr. turn your backs on Karnage and rename yourselves the CK Fan Club that way we can give you a pass because we only go after the "big boys" anyway.

Jokes aside though good luck to Karnage I am sure it will great first war for both sides involved and remember it's very important you build those LS to defend your harbor from our bireme attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would appear that TCK in all their arrogance have forgotten about Karnage's various assets and allies. From what I understand, Ck only appear to be aligned with Vortex, and i haven't heard much from our friends in O44. But hey, good luck to both, i'm in neither alliance. Oh, lets not forget CK's members dropping out like flies btw...;)

DeletedUser2663

It would appear that TCK in all their arrogance have forgotten about Karnage's various assets and allies. From what I understand, Ck only appear to be aligned with Vortex, and i haven't heard much from our friends in O44. But hey, good luck to both, i'm in neither alliance. Oh, lets not forget CK's members dropping out like flies btw...;)

Karnages allies??? lol. more easy killing and BP. Bring on every1 on the ocean and we will be still standing strong!! BTW we do have more allies than voetex but we dont need to flaunt them.

With CK losing members its just shedding dead weight. In nearly any other alliance they would still be around but at TCK we keep standerds Tight and allow no slacking. if some1 dosnt live up to standereds they get the boot. It keeps TCK, the well oiled Killing machine it is, fully operational =)

DeletedUser5061

What? arrogance, no, no, no! we are just a bunch of people who like to make a bit of noise because if the only thing we did in this game for the first two weeks was click the Expansion to .... button then would get bored and end up quitting. Sometimes making noise leads to getting your butt kicked but if that happens and we had fun while we were we here, we can live with that.

Now I can understand you thinking we are arrogant because our players don't think much of Karnage but really if you could see the reports we have in our forums than you see why we don't think much of them (hint: they don't have boats).

Don't get me wrong I welcome your comments and you to the forums but really felt the need to point out that CK members are not saying we're good that's for others to judge, it's just that we won't lie about Karnage being bad especially after what KingArrogant said about CK dying soon.

DeletedUser

why suggestion happend so post is obsolete

DeletedUser10081

the Crimson Knights will take dowm Karnage and Karnage Jr.

DeletedUser

and Karnage Sr. wherever they r hiding... lol

I saw them go into the bathroom like an hour and a half ago.... what the HELL are they doing in there so long???

Other people need the damn bathroom too.... :Angry:

DeletedUser

i know who karnage leadership is ;)

it will cost you 50k of each resource a week for my information.

:D

ok i give the torture was too much :p

actualy, nope im not telling. that would be un fair :)

lol wot a pointless post