Crimson Knights vs Karnage

DeletedUser

why is there always an excuse for sombody losing a city? man up and admit you couldnt save the city, im not saying he dosnt have RL issues but thats what vacation is for

Would you leave your Alliance under Vacation Mode after just a week or two? He had RL issues. He has said this multiple times in the forums, it's not an excuse. It's a fact.

DeletedUser

most of the people here who are claiming the end of crimson knights and rubbing the conquests into the face of others.....havent produced any evidence that they contributed to any of it. so sit quiet until you do

produce evidence and i will listen and respect your word

anyone can hide behind the success of the rest of their alliance.

DeletedUser5061

:D AAAhhhh poor daizan. Was it too difficult for him playing in the core? Maybe he's just happier playing with the noobs. They're more on his level.
Or maybe he just got too much stick from all the players he insulted when he wrote that stupid list of his calling all the top players bullies and offering a bounty to the players that rimmed them. What goes around comes around eh.

Funny ol' world Iota ain't it.:cool:

OMG who is you? why do you keep using my name you posts? is it coz I gave you a bollocking for talking about attacking your own allies or is it coz I added you to the list you didn't deserve to be on? You calling me a noob is joke, when we cleared out cities in Eta, we saw what you had and laughed becuase you hadn't learnt jack after a month in B.A.

As for CK I quit because Crimson aint my colour and I aint no knight, the name and identity part is important to me I guess. The other thing that bothered me was Aicy was running the alliance the first few days but than he got kicked out for trying to do too much and was replaced by people who did much less.

While I would have liked to fight alonside people like Zabbi, Aurave and many other good players in that alliance but I don't think any one alliance will be able to dominate the core with 60 cap, since you need atleast 80-100 to reach that goal in my mind and for that reason this world wasn't for me.

As for the restart that was so I can say I TOLD YOU SO to Zabbi :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it daizan put them back to there place Idenity is important

and p.s cool sig

DeletedUser

"OMG who is you?"-daizan

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Could you repeat it again in English please?
Speak a little louder too, I can't hear you from all the way over there on the rim :p

( Kanchman goes and sits in the corner feeling ignored by the person above. He wonders, will the person below ignore him too. Time will tell ):p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Everyone needs to relax about ONE city being taken.

Ok Well I guess its a long time in saying that I need to say something here.

Obviously I've had some real life issues going on. repeated multiple times EVERYWHERE I go. Told the mods this awhile back as well just didnt advertise it on the forums so that everyone could see and take advantage of it.

If you believe it or not I couldnt care anymore then my little city being taken. Good job on taking a city that didnt have really any to offer anyone. And good job on Karnage NOT taking it. You got it by having someone else do your work (Expendables member) So good one for you to just walk in and take it after others have done most of the work. Also another one is good on you taking it when no one was home...Luck or anything else you wanna add to it.
Sour? No I couldnt careless as i've stated above but am I disturbed by the things someone wants to come on here and brag about and shout out in the forums? Lmao Yea ok go ahead and act like you know more then you actually do. Noobish actions IMO

Jayaris - Thank you for pointing out that I was absent and away from here and havent been active honestly for awhile now. I am not sure if the braggart would have even noticed.

Crimson Knights take in mind was made from players that have other worlds with 100k or more and due to this they are either in a strong alliance with a lot going on currently or are actively doing something in that world that they are doing quite well. First off we had many that just quit and didnt want to take on another world after joining it.
Another thing our dear lady acacia was in leadership. She wasnt posting at all and wasnt really taking part in the leadership board at all so in turn I contacted her about this issue. She said she had a lot going on in her other world where she was doing quite well in and she had a leadership spot there so she wouldnt be able to take part in this one for awhile since she was busy in that one. SO after hearing this I went ahead and took away all leadership rights but for a few. She wouldnt have all the leadership rights but her opinion I would like so I left her with the choice of responding when she felt it needed. WELL too say it lightly she threw a little brat fit and went off and left. She says that was like slapping her in the face and just didnt understand why this happened. (She also asked me to give her founders rights after telling me she wouldnt be that active in Iota....Hmm?) I just tried to explain it and again and again she just kept repeating the samething and it just got old so I left it alone. She said she was just going to play this one out but then bam -The Expendables- was born and a few players she plays with on different servers left with her so they could play together. There goes a few players.

A few others left due to RL issues or other servers.
A few left due to no faith...which is sad. If players arent going to take this server seriously then in time they will be weeded out. To leave due to this reason is sad. Its a war game so grow some folks. Stick it out with the alliance you chose to join or get the hell out.

We have had another two leave (Skyscotty, fatwarboy) due to no faith as well. They have started another alliance (As they have in epsilon) called The Splitters.

daizan didnt get rimmed...PLEASE check your stats before you open your mouth. He quit. He had an arguement with Zabbi about taking a recent city. He took one that was a ghost and zabbi yelled a bit at him about it and saying that he should work more on trying to take an enemy city then something thats easy pickens. Well to shut zabbi up he quit...Not sure what that really proves but hey your call.

On my part well I am still leader as everyone hates but I dont care. I would love to have some real leadership staff in here but Im currently working on it. As your well aware we all have room for players to join so were looking into that as well.
CK is far from being done. If we fall then we fall. I'll be here till I have nothing to give or no one wants to stay.
Im a Crimson Knight and proud of it. Im also proud of the players I have brought forth. Sad to see some go and quit but still a good enough group. :p

Aicy...Please dont be sour any longer. Your last mail to me was just pathetic. So dont mail me any longer.
Aicy didnt do everything in the alliance when he was there also for those that are being misled. He was VERY outspoken and did more then needed or was asked. For anyone also that is confused he was a recruiter...Just wondering but how many recruiters actually go about trying to do everything that they want? Not many IMO. He was a recruiter and never stuck by that title. Leaders have titles for a reason. He didnt respect that and also didnt respect me as founder. So please...When someone says that he was doing a lot...he was being a kid with a brand new video game and trying everything out he could while yelling at mom to "just chill and let me play a few more minutes." He was also on all the time...Which Im thinking is due to him not having a life so of course everyone saw him more then me.

Well...I believe I have covered all bases here. If i've missed something then im awaiting all your hate mail and nasty comments after this.

Love you all! Muah!

- Also, CK is revamping so if you wish to join contact me or Dobby.

DeletedUser

Derek, I'm new... and I'm on your island... don't eat me!!!! :D

Also, is it just me or does it feel like a bad omen when Beginner's Protection ends on 9/11??

DeletedUser

So youll be leading an alliance from over an ocean away?

Hope your RL issues were nothing too serious (honestly)

DeletedUser

unless he only knows the words, dick ran, jane ran, see them fall ow that hurt

so how goes the war?

DeletedUser

A leader can lead anywhere his words can reach.

Words dont make a leader.

I have no doubt someone can create an alliance, make decisions and give orders from anywhere, but being a real leader means you sweat and bleed with your alliance, not sit isolated from them being an overseer.

Im sure TCK can turn things around, and hope they do cause I respect alot of their members, but its certainly not looking good with more and more players leaving and more and more recruits joining their enemies (mainly the expendables, beating up Karnage is like dunking on a 10 year old and feeling proud).

DeletedUser

unless he only knows the words, dick ran, jane ran, see them fall ow that hurt

so how goes the war?

LOL!

There's a lot of wisdom in those books... Though I personally kind of hoped Spot would maul both of those smug-nosed kids.

See Spot maul. Maul Spot maul!

As for the war... it going how all wars go... some victories... some loses... some strategic name calling.

And a bunch of anti-war rallies outside the Roosterville Senate.

How it will all turn out... who knows??? :heh:

We have some seriously focused opponents... many who have dedicated themselves to the pursuit of victory in Iota at all costs... be it mental, physical or even dental.

But it seems wrong to beat my chest or bawl my eyes out... for what amounts to a slow motion video game... :p

DeletedUser

Words dont make a leader. I have no doubt someone can create an alliance, make decisions and give orders from anywhere, but being a real leader means you sweat and bleed with your alliance, not sit isolated from them being an overseer.

LOL... tell that to Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill and Charlie Townsend.

DeletedUser

I always dreamed as a kid that dick and jane would run onto a landmine, but not all dreams come true.

well good luck in your fighting endevors.