Crossword competition discussion

DeletedUser

Aye.
The more active users of the forum won't have any trouble getting those...

DeletedUser25660

Staring at their profiles...arrrgghhh, what am I missing? :heh::Angry:

DeletedUser

I've said enough on 10 for now, but if people still are not getting it by the end of saturday, i'll post another hint.

DeletedUser25660

:p First one to submit, though I may have 6-7 wrong answers :(

DeletedUser

Is 21 connected to Grepo?
Look around the forum a bit ;)

I am struck with No. 3 and 9! Any clues?
One of them is a game feature.

A word of general advice for people though... It will help you massively not to just do it as a list of clues, but to look at the actual crossword. All of the answers overlap in the crossword, so if you're sure about 17 across, you then know the 3rd letter of 13 down for example.

Use this! It will help you and will ensure you don't submit answers that you would otherwise see make no sense.

DeletedUser6156

Clue hunters, now is your chance to gain some missing answers. For a limited time only you can ask me for the answers for questions you are stuck on and I will give you ridiculously easy clues.

The catch:
I will only give one clue per person.
Each clue will be given through pm.

Take advantage whilst you can.

DeletedUser

You're too kind to them Fin.
I'm rather enjoying seeing them struggle.

No one can solve my crossword. :cool:

DeletedUser25660

Clue hunters, now is your chance to gain some missing answers. For a limited time only you can ask me for the answers for questions you are stuck on and I will give you ridiculously easy clues.

The catch:
I will only give one clue per person.
Each clue will be given through pm.

Take advantage whilst you can.

What about for people who already submitted answers (like me)? :rolleyes: Do we get a chance to change some of our answers? I have like 6-7 answers which are uncertain....

DeletedUser

You may, if you like, get a hint from Fin on one answer.
I will let you change one.

DeletedUser6156

What about for people who already submitted answers (like me)? :rolleyes: Do we get a chance to change some of our answers? I have like 6-7 answers which are uncertain....

I think giving you the opportunity to change one would be fair.

DeletedUser25660

Ok thanks! :D Although I may have already used that chance--hehe, I made a repost for one of my answers :D

DeletedUser

Well folks,
As it stands, I am going to go undefeated.

I didn't think I was this clever. Thanks for the ego boost! :)

DeletedUser

they need gamewide competitions ingame with mass mail announcments and large prizes is what they need.... all the other succesful games do smthing of the kind