Crusaders War Academy

DeletedUser

Crusaders War Academy is looking for motivated new members that want to learn are grow. We are an alliance of piece.
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact Daniel McDuffie or tlaine
thank you

DeletedUser

Crusaders War Academy is looking for motivated new members that want to learn are grow. We are an alliance of piece.
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact Daniel McDuffie or tlaine
thank you

LOL!!!!!!!:p Your alliance wont last long. This is a game about war, seeing somebody with a "peaceful" alliance is just hilarious.Why dont you just join my alliance instead?

DeletedUser

thank you

I think that they are looking to remove their MRA image by creating an "Academy" for new members.

DeletedUser

theyre in serious trouble at the moment, whatever they want to call themselves...

DeletedUser

Another MRA in the making and what is it about these stupid training academy's ? Just makes them easy targets for others! What exactly are you training them to be? Warriors I don't think so! Good farms yes ;)

DeletedUser9300

MRA academies? What is this?
I don't think you need to qualify to join an MRA...

DeletedUser

Come and join the Redneck University!

Ever dreamed about being a manly lumberjack? Maybe a plough is more your style? What about lurking in a dangerous mine with only a pick and a candle?

Whatever is your craft, we have the perfect graduation for you!

Apply now! Adventure awaits!