Cry Room

DeletedUser23413

Sorry for him Mungus. When Ranga was struggling with the exams and not sure if he could get a job, I told him I would hire him to clean my boat but unfortunately I sold the boat so he was mad at me. I really felt bad :D

Ranga1

Strategos
@ mungus, come on buddy use that brain power and think of something new, its getting boring...

@ leolis, more lies, you never offered me a job! I would have taken it so i could use some the money to pay for some gold!

DeletedUser23413

Don't be shy Ranga, you would do it well. I am sorry, I sold it to buy gold :D

Ranga1

Strategos
well you gonna keep on wanting to know cos i have never bailed on my team mates, ever. You been hanging out with syndicate too long buddy :D

DeletedUser23413

Jet, he didn't bail. He took over their founder position and his guys started ghosting en masse :D What a leader!

Ranga1

Strategos
Unlike you leolis they weren't obliged to hang around for any sympathy awards. Another strange coincidence occured when these players started ghosting too, it was after we won the world :D so i can't take all the credit fit people ghosting :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Go bow at Erik to thanks him for earning you that miserable award. He may give you another banana.
Dude, I know why you don't dare to join this world:
- Erik your master has no more magic to gather 1000 slaves. Oh, he may try, who knows
- You don't have money to buy gold and use like us :D Just bow at me, I can gift you 10K, ok?

Ranga1

Strategos
Might be miserable but it's something you could never achieve in 5 years (that's with all your gold and sooo much trying) you lost against mungus who called you worst player ever then lost again trying to play with mungus, now you might win in his original team. I won the first world i played :D

DeletedUser23413

Because you have always been an @$$ kisser dude. All you did was following your master like a baa baa :D. I Have always led tough alliances and fought good fights. You are not in the same league to talk that to me, OK?

Lol, 5 years? You can't even count. When Zacynthus started? I won left and right in gen 1/2 servers with my another account before I gave it away and took a break. I didn't even need to mention that since you are nowhere to be able to compare with me, OK?

BTW, go away dude. You don't even dare to join this world. You are not allowed to cry. Take your biscuit and go back to Sinope with your cemetary :D

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Bahahaha your too funny, everyone has won every world on their "other" account, that's good for you, I'm glad you have something to show for all your money. So if we beat you does that make us above your league? BTW it's a free world, your low iq compels me to respond to your idiotic posts in here. So dont say anything stupid and stop the lies (if that's possible for you) and you will be free of me

DeletedUser29916

Fact is Range, and I mean no offense here, but Leo is twice the player you r with gold or witouth. He is also twice the leader you r.

Ranga1

Strategos
I agree, I'm glad I'm not considered good at this game (i never questioned that and in fact have admitted several times I'm not a good leader), i couldn't spend the gold nor the time you guys do to get good at it. I'm also too honest to get to leolis' level too

DeletedUser29916

I diden't say you weren't good. I said Leo is two times beter. Don't be all defensive my friend, you did well with what you had to work with :)