Cry Room

DeletedUser51727

Helena, you forgot that the players you blame for gold abusing were top players/fighters in previous worlds when there were no insta-buy or events. So, never talk about skills with them :)

Lol I don't blame anyone but Inno, in fact I spent over 30k gold during Helloween event that I dedicated at least 10 cities (out of 40ish) to pure harpy/manti nukes building non stop. I just didn't expect this on a brand new server that is also speed 1. I am not sure how many noobs and semi-active players have quit when they got bombed by those on a day their BP ended.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Can i also fart in this room because all those cries from "TS" in sinope makes my stomach go BOOOOOMMMM!!!!and my backdoor needs to flush and fart it out!!!!

DeletedUser38465

Cmon people quit hating!, get ready for love. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvI-F8wjHd0

pkzCX7O.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
I'm beginning to think leolis' obsession with my apparent kissing up to erik is all a front to hide the fact that he is in love with mungus and worship him more than a dog with a bone? It's ok leolis you can admit it now and confess to yet another lie. Morti has posted some love already, continue that theme

DeletedUser23413

Don't be shy Ranga. If you need some gold to play this world, just sincerely bow at me. If the food bank has nothing left for you, just PM me, I can send you a $5 gift card for a frozen pizza. I am more than happy to spread love. Don't need to follow me and wave your tail every day :D

DeletedUser29916

Don't be shy Ranga. If you need some gold to play this world, just sincerely bow at me. If the food bank has nothing left for you, just PM me, I can send you a $5 gift card for a frozen pizza. I am more than happy to spread love. Don't need to follow me and wave your tail every day :D

R you rlly going to give a month of mex's allowance to range leo?

And @ Eriks post.. this is usually how you start when you decide you can't keep out. No worries, we will come wipe you clean of those cities :)

DeletedUser41868

Can i also fart in this room because all those cries from "TS" in sinope makes my stomach go BOOOOOMMMM!!!!and my backdoor needs to flush and fart it out!!!!

Behold!! The great bamboozler!! erik, I am sure that when you fart you have 1100 coalition members to tell you that it did not stink!! Bravo for you...

Ranga... you say that I am 4'9", but in reality... I poop bigger than you (thank you jet!) In reality, ranga comes here to this forum because he is still trying to justify screwing over 2/3 of a server... At least erik has rationalized it all away... take whatever pills erik is taking ranga... they help you believe your lies... and they give you muscles!!

DeletedUser48572

Chad....the crazy thing is...most of those that would applaud Erik are in your crew...

think about that as you are busy buying/trading for gold.

DeletedUser41868

Chad....the crazy thing is...most of those that would applaud Erik are in your crew...

think about that as you are busy buying/trading for gold.

tmax, very few if any in our ranks applaud erik for trying to make this game about pacting a whole world so everyone gets crown. As for the continued crying about gold... get over it tmax. Lots of people use gold and TS uses no more than anyone else. I max my farms out every day... .literally every day, and usually with about 3 or 4 hours until they reset. Most of our top 30 are doing the same. We are better because we put in the time.

But hey, at least you have a good excuse for when we send you and your teammates to the rim.

DeletedUser48572

tmax, very few if any in our ranks applaud erik for trying to make this game about pacting a whole world so everyone gets crown. As for the continued crying about gold... get over it tmax. Lots of people use gold and TS uses no more than anyone else. I max my farms out every day... .literally every day, and usually with about 3 or 4 hours until they reset. Most of our top 30 are doing the same. We are better because we put in the time.

But hey, at least you have a good excuse for when we send you and your teammates to the rim.

Chad...u have a player with 40k points...it's been like 10 days since the server opened in a speed one world lol...and he's not even the top fighter ..be real dawg

http://prntscr.com/9ec1bl

not even complaining about that...but be real

I mean be real...there's no amount of time you can sit there and stare at resouces growing and farming...even if you farm every 5 minutes...... that can make them go faster...that guy has spend at least a grand just building his cities.

added: not complaining about it...but don't cry when someone points out the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

Chad...u have a player with 40k points...it's been like 10 days since the server opened in a speed one world lol...and he's not even the top fighter ..be real dawg

http://prntscr.com/9ec1bl

not even complaining about that...but be real

I mean be real...there's no amount of time you can sit there and stare at resouces growing and farming...even if you farm every 5 minutes...... that can make them go faster...that guy has spend at least a grand just building his cities.

added: not complaining about it...but don't cry when someone points out the truth.

seems like you are crying and complaining. balrog makes a lot of money and spends what he wants... that can be your excuse when we rim you... wait, what number is that one? 2.

Next time just say 2.

DeletedUser48572

Pointing out that one member of your team is abusing gold is not complaining.

DeletedUser48572

We'll just see how many members are truly "Syndicate" ...cuz if "Syndicate" members are the ones from "Holy Mayhem" from sinope then this world is ready for some easy bp. lol. Seems to me half of your crew will leave when a certain member grows a little bit more.

Who is the "Syndicate" again?

DeletedUser23413

Oh lol, we never hide that 40% of TS players here were in HM of Sinope. Come and stop us. There is no morale here so you never survive with 1K cities on rocks and dream about DBP.

Abusing gold? I never blame anyone about that. Their money, their choice. I spent gold as I will. I make a lot of money, I spend the way I want. If you feel hard, try make more money and spend like us. Otherwise, accept it.

DeletedUser51727

The blame is on Inno for allowing these silly "events" happening on a brand new speed 1 world. Oh and insta-buy as a lesser factor. Certain players are abusing it to their benefit. It just so happens that most happen to be from TS. I don't deny their Grepo experience and teamwork skills, but it's like playing with cheat codes.

To be honest I've farmed over 70k gold myself since about September, but have blown most of it on another world, where it's not so brutal. When top players have 40+ cities some 258 or 76 manti nukes are nowhere near as bad. Would I use my gold here if I haven't used it before? I fear in all honesty my answer is positive.

Still it feels sad for all those newbies and in general average players in all newer worlds. You get to build a city up a bit during BP and then get bombed by huge flying nukes. Your lose what little you have built and you get hit day after day, depending on location. I bet most ragequit and told their friends just how much this game sucks. These silly events should be toned down, but seems Inno doesn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

First, as one of the largest gold traders here said: TS players are not their largest customers. Dimspace, come and confirm! We use gold, the others do to, even more!
Second, what you expect in a war game? Everyone should hold new players in arm and teach them how to build Theatre? Inno released morale world where new players can protect themselves from big fishes if they are good enough. This world has no morale, essentially there is no place for newbies. Don't feel sorry for them, they need to learn from pain. If they love the game enough, they will be able to join future worlds with their own premade and declare war with the whole world!