Cry Room

DeletedUser22517

Here all of you can cry together about TS, you can share your you experience about the big bad.Look at this room like support group, all the victims go to this kind of sessions and maybe it will help you get over.

I am sick and tired of your crying!We told you we can use as much as we want gold, now you cry about that.
We told you we gonna attack everyone in this world, now cry about that...

This is why i opened this room so we don`t have to listen to your BS anymore.

Support group:Victims of The Syndicate

DeletedUser42831

If your so confident in your abilities why use spies?

DeletedUser49112

Alright redrogde thats it, vent and call us out! Thanks for showing people how to use the cry room

DeletedUser23413

Lol, they keep crying since Sinope about gold ans spy. Continue, please!

DeletedUser51727

I decided to give this world a try, but finally after admiring your uber-ness, I decided to go back to Hyperborea. At least there I have a chance...

DeletedUser

Isn't hyperborea the no-cq world? It takes the concept of the game away...

DeletedUser24785

If you weren't such a bunch of sad muppets who brag and use the community forum basically as a TS Forum it might all be amusing. £1000 min to be NO1 on a game you can play for free, ,you saddos , new world your be here alone, enjoy

DeletedUser41868

If your so confident in your abilities why use spies?

Come on man? Your people come to us trying to give us info for favor or invites or out of anger with some inadequate leader... It is not like we put out a "help wanted ad" in the Spy Section of Cragslist.

This does give me an idea though, which will make it easier for you guys to use the Cry Room that Mungus has made for you... lets make a numbered list of the main excuses you guys are likely to use. Then instead of typing them out when you come in here, you can just type the number to share your sadness about how supposedly unfair The Syndicate is. It will really save time for cuddling:

1. The Syndicate uses too much gold and it is the only reason they are so powerful.

2. Balrog uses too much gold especially, and it is unfair to people that cannot afford it.

3. The Syndicate uses spies and that is not right.

4. The Syndicate are just a bunch of bullies that take this way too serious.

5. The Syndicate is too arrogant.

6. The style of play The Syndicate uses is ruining this world.

7. If our neighbors would quit trying to fight with us and instead would pact with us, then maybe we could stop The Syndicate.

8. The Syndicate all live at home with their mom's in the basement.
(Courtesy of Timothy Dewey)

9. The Syndicate are all game nerds that never leave their houses. (Courtesy of Timothy Dewey)

10. Speed 1 is B.S. The Syndicate will only play Speed 1, they are afraid to play faster speeds like 3 or 4, which are the true tests of who is great. (paraphrase courtesy KungFuChicken)

(We can add to this list as time goes on)

So instead of coming in here and crying about all those things and wasting a bunch of space, you can just come in here after we take a city from you or several from your team and say:

I tried to save my city and would have been successful but: 1, 2. It is not a coincidence that they knew I am offline for an extended period of time every Tuesday so I can take Pilates... 3. And that Mungus talks sooo much smack, 4, 5. I thought this world had potential, but 6. 7.

See how easy this can be?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

Your just a bunch of muppets, save your money, you can play Grep. for free, xmas is coming buy your kids , family Grand kids some nice pressies. You may need to leave the house 1st, tell bal he may need sun glasses and invest, i doubt he's left his mum's basement in years

DeletedUser41868

Your just a bunch of muppets, save your money, you can play Grep. for free, xmas is coming buy your kids , family Grand kids some nice pressies. You may need to leave the house 1st, tell bal he may need sun glasses and invest, i doubt he's left his mum's basement in years

Timothy, you could have saved a lot of time using my Cry Room Excuse List©. Doing so would have made your post look like this:

Your just a bunch of muppets. 1. 8. 2. 9.

Man, there was enough time saved there for you to make pacts and cuddle with at least 3 alliances.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, I told you there are people who make 6 figure, own a boat, play golf every week, and still in top 10 of a Grepolis world. Just because they are better :D

DeletedUser41868

Lol, I told you there are people who make 6 figure, own a boat, play golf every week, and still in top 10 of a Grepolis world. Just because they are better :D

And we do it by coming up with time saving devices like The Cry Room® and the Cry Room Excuse List©.

DeletedUser24785

, the worst thing is you actually rate yourselves as good, anyone could be good if they're willing to spend the money, your crowns are worthless, no skill, just money.

DeletedUser23413

What do you want Tim? Tell Inno to set a limit?

Funny thing is that I was accused for abusing gold in Sinope while I was never in top 10 of any event. :D And I know the biggest spenders in Sinope are all here, in our enemies. Maybe you can pact with them :)

DeletedUser41868

, the worst thing is you actually rate yourselves as good, anyone could be good if they're willing to spend the money, your crowns are worthless, no skill, just money.

You are a perfect fit for this room timothy... you are a crybaby just making up excuses for why you will lose. Our crew has people that use gold and those that don't. Just like your team. We just play the game better than you do.

You should really use my Cry Room Excuse List©, it will save you time.