Cry Room

DeletedUser48572

Chad..you must think your corny little holy mayhem academy is something to fear..

screw you and whatever you down with.

DeletedUser48572

Unlike you leolis they weren't obliged to hang around for any sympathy awards. Another strange coincidence occured when these players started ghosting too, it was after we won the world :D so i can't take all the credit fit people ghosting :D

Get out our face..dont need nothing you got no more..and you better get that bad look off your face before i knock it off.....don't need no has-beens messing in our corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17QkSKDPVdo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

Chad..you must think your corny little holy mayhem academy is something to fear..

screw you and whatever you down with.

"Scew me"? "Glory Hole"? hey man... you have some issues that need to be dealt with outside of this forum.

As for Holy Mayhem... Our record of conquest in Sinope speaks for itself... and our little group is only a small portion of the death machine that is The Syndicate.

So - -maybe you should just keep your little potty mouth closed and cut out the disgusting comments. Time will show that I am right (TS will dominate this server from start to finish) and that you are the biggest crybaby in the Cry-Room. And please do not forget to make use of the numbered list of excuses!!

r03lAin.png

DeletedUser

You guys know how to play mind games...
Who cares, you are going to sink like Titanic ;)
Gold won't save you from losing this war, my friend.

I'm going to enjoy this world, cause I'm not one of you.

DeletedUser

You guys know how to play mind games...
Who cares, you are going to sink like Titanic ;)
Gold won't save you from losing this war, my friend.

I'm going to enjoy this world, cause I'm not one of you.

Gold are going to save humanity ;)

DeletedUser48572

"Scew me"? "Glory Hole"? hey man... you have some issues that need to be dealt with outside of this forum.

As for Holy Mayhem... Our record of conquest in Sinope speaks for itself... and our little group is only a small portion of the death machine that is The Syndicate.

So - -maybe you should just keep your little potty mouth closed and cut out the disgusting comments. Time will show that I am right (TS will dominate this server from start to finish) and that you are the biggest crybaby in the Cry-Room. And please do not forget to make use of the numbered list of excuses!!

Your record of losing in Sinope speaks for itself.

This is a new server..you have a good team. No excuses.

DeletedUser48572

Cry room...

i suspect those in TS will be using this room soon.

DeletedUser48572

Thought everyone was suppose to be scared of TS?

Check yourself.

DeletedUser48572

Don't worry everyone...he played in Sinope...

means he was good or something...

DeletedUser48572

i will gladly take your cities...i'm sorry TS wasn't what you thought they were....they seem to disappoint everyone in the game...

private message me...my in game name is tmaxpower...

DeletedUser48572

don't worry ...like all of Chad's ex's..they all left feeling cheated.... you join TS...and you will feel some rules...that you don't agree with ....i'm reading their forum atm..... seems like no fun there..

DeletedUser48572

They don't want it bloody...this is the alliance that will "dominate this server"???

Sounds like a circus in there...

Nothing but Jugglers...Ball Jugglers...Juggling balls.