Cry Room

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Here all of you can cry together about TS, you can share your you experience about the big bad.Look at this room like support group, all the victims go to this kind of sessions and maybe it will help you get over.

I am sick and tired of your crying!We told you we can use as much as we want gold, now you cry about that.
We told you we gonna attack everyone in this world, now cry about that...

This is why i opened this room so we don`t have to listen to your BS anymore.

Support group:Victims of The Syndicate

We are not afraid come on !!! all of yua!!!! 1 against all !!!!

few weeks later.

mungus1974 today at 02:22
I am gonna be straight with everyone in the brotherhood right now. If you send attacks at us or if you send defense to help the people we are attacking - then you are next. That is not a threat. It is just a simple fact. You stay out of this fight we have right now - unless you want our full attention turned to you.Your shared defense tab soon gonna light like a Christmas tree!
Be careful, we have no interest in your ocean!

03bb8c10de45dd2f21c6daefb3ea69ff.png

DeletedUser

Wow, what a message quoted above! And what answer of the brotherhood would be?
Actually it's a free advice: when you get a message like that, the very first thing you should do: attack.
Never let anyone feel you're scared or don't have balls.

DeletedUser52308

The answer from The Brotherhood is pretty simple. THERE IS NO ANSWER TO A CHICKEN MESSAGE FROM FUNGUS.

DeletedUser41868

So, I here that the hyena's got a kill. not gonna sugar coat it. good score... we are still glad about the ratio here... kudos and lets keep playing for keeps!

DeletedUser30956

There is no skill whatsoever in TS and their mad gold spending circle jerk. They are just a bunch of basement dwellers spending their mom's credit card on pay-to-win video games so they can feel like winners.

NEW TOON ALLIANCE WILL WIN, WE ARE MORE TRAINED, COORDINATED, AND SKILLED. YOU CHOSE THE WRONG GUYS TO GO TO WAR WITH, TS.

Honestly though, I would really like to see their payment history just to see how much money they really have wasted on this game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

Aw geez......someone has been drinking Blaze's Kool-Aid. We can start with the payment history of your alliance mates. Sending several hundred alu and cats from a city just conquered a few hours prior? Lol

DeletedUser11067

With Danwarl on top of your of your tree TOONs, Tells TS everything we need to know about you bunch of ametures

we all aleady showed him the strength of TS in Byzantine when he couldnt even beat 72 TS players and he had something like 300+ players :)

well if we have to fight donald duck and mighty mouse again with all his merry men well (GOOD LUCK) your need it

DeletedUser41966

There is no skill whatsoever in TS and their mad gold spending circle jerk. They are just a bunch of basement dwellers spending their mom's credit card on pay-to-win video games so they can feel like winners.

NEW TOON ALLIANCE WILL WIN, WE ARE MORE TRAINED, COORDINATED, AND SKILLED. YOU CHOSE THE WRONG GUYS TO GO TO WAR WITH, TS.

Honestly though, I would really like to see their payment history just to see how much money they really have wasted on this game...

Last edited by TheGammingCreeper; Today at 03:31. Reason: spelling error
You need to re-edit your message mate. Reason: bullsh*t

DeletedUser22517

Yes you are right.Never in my 5 years of playing grepolis i come across this much organized group of 240 members.New Toon is a dream alliance and role model how each alliance should look.Everyone need to fallow this model because is just perfect.Their ops was perfect, i am more than impressed, coordination of attacks, timing them so close, time to attack, force of attacks, everything was behind imagination.

DeletedUser

Do I hear the sound of teardrops in the cryroom? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44395

Aw geez......someone has been drinking Blaze's Kool-Aid. We can start with the payment history of your alliance mates. Sending several hundred alu and cats from a city just conquered a few hours prior? Lol

LOL you talking about me ?

I spend 1k gold to build those troops the minute i took the city i was funneling resources there :)
I spent more this get my CS ready to take the city then building those troops 3k if you are wondering.

Was trying to play this game the way it's apparently suppose to be played now, I hate the instant buy it has ruined Grepo for me in the long term but fun for now

I will never play on an instant build world again and Toons are not front runner to win this server. The winner of this server and everyone like it will be the one with more people willing to spend the most because they can. I dont care how many people go up against big gold users now it's just to easy to buy resources and instant build what ever you want it's hard to beat that.

This server still has 1.5 years till WW a lot can change in that time a lot of people will leave for the new speed 3 world in a few weeks and when ever new servers open people will move on so I say Goodluck to everyone!

for anyone who cares here is my Payment History

2015-12-25 14:38:16
You were just credited with 20000 gold.

I also have made about 15k selling resources on this and other servers Slow building is fun Que's are full no Farm space so i sell all left overs . I farm every inactive city around me all the time. I'm sad I haven't gotten looter of the day yet because on average I get 80-250k resources a day.

@Chill if it's true you never lost a city I feel honored to be the first!

I remember my first one i lost it in Sinope i forgot the name of the alliance that oped me but they took 1 city Uncle Bulgaria was the guy who took it

I remember it bother me but just know after the first the rest don't matter. It's like getting your first piece or getting drunk the first time you will always remember it and every other time is just another day in the office.

Only reason i say anything is because i see you are handing off cities maybe i read to much into it but i hope you aren't leaving this world you are a good player and Leader from what i hear so I hope you are staying.

DeletedUser39822

Yeah Tastie, it was you but I didn't plan on naming you publicly and you were just one example as others were doing the same. There is a perception based on ignorance or maybe denial that TS is the only gold users in this world and all you have to do is look at the stats to see every alliance has their users.....some that put TS members to shame.

I agree with you on Insta-buy and rarely use it as that is money lost to the economic cycle of the world. I will buy resources when needed and then sell resources to recoup the loss. If you do it right you can play the world with the same amount of gold you came in with, especially when your cities are big enough to be self reliant on resources.

DeletedUser11067

unless your 34 double d and size 10 to 12 no thanks :)

i am not keen on miss piggy,ill leave that to Kermit the frog