Cry Room

DeletedUser17513

Look at your post shame you won't be around to see it this time? So you were around this first and only time. So which is it?

Dudeee i mean US59-Paros, my ally is fighting PK's ally there.. damnn

DeletedUser43534

Like I said I got pics. You were in imbros too you don't remember me? I remember you. Keep acting like you didn't ghost when you were under pressure from tee.

DeletedUser43534

Before you start talking about someone else failures you might want to check your own.

DeletedUser17513

Before you start talking about someone else failures you might want to check your own.

we all have failures and you mistaken me for someone else :)
i don't ghost, nor did i play that world you speak about.

DeletedUser43534

Yea I don't think so but pretend your greater then you really are which is a runner when things get tough. Cheers have fun till your next ghosting.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Ooosh, what happened "boy", spam attacking in one worlds not enough, you have to troll other worlds to still try and jab me.. must be because say what you want, You still cant take a city off me.. Not even with your whole alliance trying.. Its okay, mummy and daddy will nurse your "boy ego", prop you up with cuddles and a glass of milk, cas mean nasty princess wont buckle to your "kiddy remarks", from one world to the next... Grow up and on your journey, try actually staying in a world, the whole way through..
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser17513

Ooosh, what happened "boy", spam attacking in one worlds not enough, you have to troll other worlds to still try and jab me.. must be because say what you want, You still cant take a city off me.. Not even with your whole alliance trying.. Its okay, mummy and daddy will nurse your "boy ego", prop you up with cuddles and a glass of milk, cas mean nasty princess wont buckle to your "kiddy remarks", from one world to the next... Grow up and on your journey, try actually staying in a world, the whole way through..
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

ouchh that really hurt.. or should i say it would hurt if we actually went for your cities.. how about ONLY 2 sieges your entire ally attempted on mine so far in this war? how did they go? please.. if we wanted to take your cities we would have, you are not that hard to take, and if you think handing off your cities on shared islands with me will help your clean record of not loosing a city to me or my players gl with that.. you can run but your players cant, and we enjoy the war results so far whats it been 20-0 or 25-0 cant really tell from number of players you had to kick to safe the stats a little bit..

@t2tehimeless

as i said fails do occur even to me, often, but i never ghosted there i simply did not log in since i was being hit on 2 fronts entire day long for days.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
"ouchh that really hurt.. or should i say it would hurt if we actually went for your cities.. how about ONLY 2 sieges your entire ally attempted on mine so far in this war? how did they go? please.. if we wanted to take your cities we would have, you are not that hard to take, and if you think handing off your cities on shared islands with me will help your clean record of not loosing a city to me or my players gl with that.. you can run but your players cant, and we enjoy the war results so far whats it been 20-0 or 25-0 cant really tell from number of players you had to kick to safe the stats a little bit.."

Your really on planet 9..Reality is we actually fight enemies, "live ones", Lets see yous were going to fight the russians and PA, however reality check, "you pacted with PA, and dont fight the russians", So what is it you actually do, Oh thats right, yous eat other alliances inactives.. thats it.. Your all "Bottom Feeders".
Like I said wee lad, go troll in Paros chats and thanks for honoring me everyday with the alliance name, "Haters gonna Hate"
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
i find if funny how people are getting offended its just a game XD but if you want to add some drama then go ahead its kinda entertaining lol

DeletedUser51219

I'll only ghost if I'm with a bad leader and I don't like the alliance nor the world like I did with you evilking :) I don't regret that a bit <3

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Lol, Darkmatter98, hes even going to whinge about that in this world too haha.. Anyway back to playing the game, with people that actually go after live bait..
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
Good Luck all alliances in the world, Lets have a "killer time".

JungleBear

Phrourach
well thought id pop on the externals and found my team buddies in the cry room lol popcorn at the ready, not used to cry room without erik in though :)