CS and their honor

DeletedUser44261

Graeme posted that, so i have no idea where to find it mate lol. Im as confused as you are right now lol :p

DeletedUser46711

Erik is the new King of Pop after Micheal Jackson.
God Save the King.

Chilluminati WHO?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like Nisa is doing a bad job representing us Albanians.. Nisa, please mate! :(

I would say WildNisa has the most to say but not the game to back it up..

But Graeme is my vote for best player in this world..doesn't abuse gold yet is well up in the rankings and still taking cities \o/

DeletedUser

don't want to big myself up but, purely here for the fun, ask Derik if he got my city in revolt, ummmmmm

anway lets have fun and take each other out mine turn now :) but as not being a legend not got a slot yet ask nppby legend to revolt me again I am nearly there not like that gold spending whore,,, Joke!!!!!!!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
you really want me to show the 2 Birs you took out if so will do, but in the morning I have had my winegum :)

No we don't want but to stay on topic please answer this.

What is more honnor :

using spies during WW.

using Vacation mode during WW.

Spy : WW*Bust = 100% safe.
A spy or spies will pass info what makes it absolute 100% impossible to crack open a world wonder because Colony ships needs + their attack force need +16hours TT to be succesfull, and theirfore the planning has to be in the open on the alliance forum. Also result in massive losses.

Vacation Mode = 100% safe.
Only thing different = no massive losses for the enemy.

Spy : filling the wonders.
A spy will easy send info to enemies so that the enemy can steal easy the lead to achieve a WW before the others, its doing an exam but knowing the answers.

Vacation Mode :
Pushing vacation mode will not grant info about enemies filling status.

Comings has no spies.
Fluffers and all other morale knights do.

1 important advise to all of us, do not fall in the traps of those who actively promote and shelter spies ans snitches.

DeletedUser21625

what is more honourable, spies or VM in WW's?

How about: Neither.

Stop prattling on about honour Erik, it sounds pretty stupid coming from you.

DeletedUser

what is more honourable, spies or VM in WW's?

How about: Neither.

Stop prattling on about honour Erik, it sounds pretty stupid coming from you.
I bet coming from u si honourable.When people will understand.Is this a war game?Yes.All of as play all the card's they want to play for the winning?Yes they do.Th coming using Vm and the Flluf's and holy's using spyes.About who is going to winn is a different story but i can tell that the blondies like u will not winn for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
No we don't want but to stay on topic please answer this.

What is more honnor :

using spies during WW.

using Vacation mode during WW.

Spy : WW*Bust = 100% safe.
A spy or spies will pass info what makes it absolute 100% impossible to crack open a world wonder because Colony ships needs + their attack force need +16hours TT to be succesfull, and theirfore the planning has to be in the open on the alliance forum. Also result in massive losses.

Vacation Mode = 100% safe.
Only thing different = no massive losses for the enemy.

Spy : filling the wonders.
A spy will easy send info to enemies so that the enemy can steal easy the lead to achieve a WW before the others, its doing an exam but knowing the answers.

Vacation Mode :
Pushing vacation mode will not grant info about enemies filling status.

Comings has no spies.
Fluffers and all other morale knights do.

1 important advise to all of us, do not fall in the traps of those who actively promote and shelter spies ans snitches.
i personly disagree... not much but just idea of spyes...

we just using word SPY.but nowbody dont use spies...we all use old friendship connections/friends from past world... and sometime they just jump over for fun...hahaa...damn...sometime it hurts.
if somebody knows spy. let me know... i want to know/see as well...

DeletedUser23413

Lol, spy is CS' imagination. VM WW is real, confirmed by Erik.

DeletedUser39822

What is more honnor :

After reading the endless Erik threads dedicated to honor I think the answer is clear. Everything said, done, enacted, implied, and gesticulated by anyone representing a Comings alliance is honorable while all things done by those playing outside of this pious alliance is dishonorable. Erik posts MM's from Mayhem on the externals and while I am sure he will claim that he "didn't ask for them and people just send me stuff" the bottom line is that he is receiving and using information that is not supposed to be for eyes outside of the intended recipients......otherwise known as spying in this game. It's pretty simple, if you are receiving intel regarding an enemy alliance you have a spy in place. If Blaze has the spy in Mayhem and passes the info to Erik, it is still the equivalent of Comings having a spy in place. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying your situation is different or "we only did this because you did this". I have seen these excuses used several times and that is all they are, excuses.....and really not that honorable.

All of this would actually be quite laughable but unfortunately it is starting to sound desperate, tiresome, and pathetic.

DeletedUser

lol Ares.
If others have spies it is us to be blamed:D
Collective responsibility?
But I thought we were the stalinists,not you guys:D

DeletedUser

Roosvelt use the atomic bomb to winn against Japan.
Erik is using the VM on Dubai to winn.But still the people continue to say its not honorable.Why not?Because u cant attack leolis the ww's city,that's why is not honourable?But wait,Did CHilli come to u crying and saying "we cant do nothing,erik is going to winn". I bet that the spyes u guys use are honourable because it is a old friendship.Let me say something to them,the spyes to CS or sister alliance F***K Y**U ALL.This thread is for TATN and CS and not for WW's,before the WW continue u guy's start throughing idea's of what CS will do for WW.Now i have a answer for the danish boy that started this,first of all good english.Second,after taking out O75 you should have thinked that the next will be you.I mean should be you for any other reassons,because u are working for Holy's,for the Fluff's isnt a good reasson.Because u sent support when we attack them?Because u are in war with Alpha?Those aren't a good reason for you?Isnt honourable?Who the hell is the Honour when u sent support to The Fluff's and Holy?Ohh wait,u will say,and where is when u defend Alpha?U see,we have many reassons to kick your a**es so be prepared and focus on the merge with any alliance in area because in the way your citys fall's,it should have start to rain over you now.

DeletedUser

don't care, about spies, everyone has them Comings can pretend they don't but Erik himself has told me in a message that he has friends that will ghost on his command, and that we have been laughing at him in our forums,

so surely this means he has a spy, I can't be bothered posting the message as feeling rough as hell, Erik got me in revolt, as he said he would :(

going back to bed now,

let's all stop moaning and play the game, VM, spies who cares, play have fun have some banter and enjoy it!

DeletedUser23413

If CS think they can win with the VM plan, let them do it. I am more than happy if they do. It's not my problem, it's their problem as their own members do not like it :cool:

DeletedUser

Ohh we are going to winn and we will not go into Vm,that's for sure.Its been a pain coming over here day by day and seeing others cant get up with that.I am saying it again,its a game,all play it like they think is better to winn.If is VM,or spyes,or something else i think isnt this the problem,is activity,passion for the game,courage and above all else a lot of resourses and favor.Like the alliance have their idea about the build of WW's i think they have one for stoping other's to build them no?So as much u want to build them,as much u want to stop other's it is not in anyone hand.Its up to u,me,and everyone else playing sinope.If u dont like the way i build my WW's than stop me sending resourses or favor,keep other's occupied.That's all i wanted to say and wanted that other's understand that its up to them how things will go in sinope